Klipsch branded gear store

Amy

• Moderators

Ok guys and gals, I think it's ready. I haven't made a big announcement anywhere or linked it to our website, because really, you are my guinea pigs. Let me know if you see any glaring issues or problems with the store.

I know there are a lot of things you requested that aren't up there yet, but it will be a work in progress. Our limited design guys are quite busy.

If you have any suggestions, just let us know!

Go here!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow Amy,

When it rains it pours.

Have you had your hands on any of the ladies t-shirts to know if sizes run a little small?

And the ball caps, what is used for size adjustment?

It is good seeing the Made in the USA stuff.

Look forward to seeing more.

Ideas? How about those plastic sun visors that the ladies tend to wear. They usually are inexpensive, colorful and people don't mind as much if they get left at the beach or pool.

Problems:

Not all pictures downloaded, I blame it on dialup tho.

Amy, I think you are supposed to be modeling some of these goodies!

Have you had your hands on any of the ladies t-shirts to know if sizes run a little small?

Just toss some water on her to see if it shrinks.

I'm sure you know what I mean.

[^o)]

Amy.... any chance you have checkbook covers? I was looking for a nice leather one over the weekend and thought how nice it would be to have The Emblem on it.

??

• Moderators

Thanks for all the feedback so far! I'll look for those requested items tomorrow.

As far as the ladies t's, I have not tried any yet, but plan to! In my experience, they run small. I wear medium tops, but in most t's I prefer women's L.

• Moderators

When I mouse over the other colors...image jumps back and forth and then won't "stick" on the new color.

I see what you mean. This is only happening to me in IE. I'll put a note into Cafe Press.

BTW, If you keep trying to click, it will eventually "stick," but it is a bit annoying.