Fine Food and Music

Boxx

5e0dd62592f6e60ada512272506678d3.jpg

f475151891dd384fad384c990a89550d.jpg

ea27455c0c303fe4bd8dc900f9e997b4.jpg

First snow of the year. Deep Purple 'Machine Head' with some killer steak tacos my wife made. Well, I helped.....cooked the steak on the grill out in the snow. Love it.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone................it is time to get this forum up and running just as Boxx and I invisioned, so, today (during our New England snow storm!) starting with a large stock pot of fresh veggie soup...

Here are the players for this vegetarian dish...   ......A blaze of color !  Squashes, snap peas, celery, baby potatoes, sweet peppers and onions, garlicIMG_2762.jpg...Organic Veggie stock and tomatoes.... IMG_2763.jpg...WHOLE head of garlic cloves....IMG_2769.jpg  .... course choppedIMG_2770.jpg...........................more coming up as it goes.......

• Like 2

Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!   Good to see you here..........Mike is from RTM and is our 'head chef' ;)   I invited him to this place, it will be good to see his dishes too....   I know YOU and the LF always have good things cookin' so we look forward to it :)

• Like 1

Sounds like some trouble there Chuck, hope you get that remedied soon!   Weather sounds great there!  Skyped my dad as usual on Sunday mornings...  It was near 80 in his neck of N.C. !!    I pointed the laptop camera out our rear slider so he could see our storm here...   I heard my step mom in the back ground say "OMG!"   Too funny :lol: 

Here is a photo I took about an hour ago looking out my front door toward my good neighbors to the North....IMG_2756.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Nice Mike....good to see you here!!..........my sister likes the nosh dish set,  as it fits together like a puzzle :)   

Ok, more photos to go, sister is waiting to dump in that garlic!

$14 bj's special after Christmas.

IMG_20170212_152230.jpg

• Like 2

........ok, continuing with our photos survey.....Garlic IN....IMG_2771.jpg ....Potatoes cut up...IMG_2772.jpg....Potatoes IN IMG_2773.jpg...saute' of these ingredients...IMG_2774.jpg...Organic veggie stock IN....IMG_2775.jpg...organic carrots cut up...IMG_2776.jpg...carrots INIMG_2777.jpg...bias cut celery...IMG_2779.jpg...celery IN  IMG_2781.jpg...Bay leaf IN...IMG_2782.jpg...more to come :happy:

• Like 1