Fine Food and Music

Boxx

I decided to do something I have RARELY done, and thats add a can of tomato paste... In trying to re-create our favorite restaurants pasta dish, Chris thought it would be a good idea to thicken the sauce a bit.......so, in the paste went [;)]

post-23544-13819711187166_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819733897066_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819763852418_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819790664032_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much Boxx.................more to come......but the Klipsch site is SO slow for some reason. My photos are small, but it is STILL taking forEVER to load them.........Hopefully all will be uploaded for all to see within the hour [:D]

Stay tuned [;)]

Thanks so much Boxx.................more to come......but the Klipsch site is SO slow for some reason. My photos are small, but it is STILL taking forEVER to load them.........Hopefully all will be uploaded for all to see within the hour Big Smile

Stay tuned Wink

Gary, I hope that you got to see my earlier posting... very tasty...

Oh YES Boxx, and I was very happy to see yours in the MIX with Jhoak and Brac..........You know I appreciate your foodie postings, always a treat [Y] and I am SURE it was delicious [:D] Tonight, we had the leftover mushroom risotto, still good after a few days in the fridge!

before I wrote the check that pretty much cleans out my savings account. Youre very welcome Uncle Sam. Happy to do my part. (NOT!) Sad

I can relate...Zip it!

Bruce

This great food is making me really hungry! Nice job everyone, really nice! YesYesYesYesYes

I thought i was in this boat alone. I paid the tax man this morning...i think this is about five years in a row. Some Uncle...I'll never get the Range Rover if he keeps taking my money. by the way guys. the food looks great. Super job.

Oh YES Boxx, and I was very happy to see yours in the MIX with Jhoak and Brac..........You know I appreciate your foodie postings, always a treat Yes and I am SURE it was delicious Big Smile Tonight, we had the leftover mushroom risotto, still good after a few days in the fridge!

Gary, I'll bet that the leftover "mushroom risotto," possibly tasted better after a few days in the fridge....