Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Here, the spring rolls are placed in a cut glass dish in the microwave for heating... A nice sauce (sweet and sour) with added crushed red chili flakes added for zest and spice and DIPPING these into [:)]

post-23544-1381971181488_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819734531152_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819764489358_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819791291438_thumb.jpg

Here is the table setting.

We have the OIL lamps (all four) back running again, and some fresh 'stargazer' lilly's in a dark cranberry red to compliment the table [;)] Dipping sauces for the spring rolls are in the little French prep bowls ...

post-23544-13819711821596_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819734538482_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819764496268_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819791298522_thumb.jpg

The final shot is a close up of my plate. Topped with the usual organic broadleaf parsley, and a glass of Franzia Cabernet vino..

A short tour of a tasty dinner, made ahead by Whole Foods, but of high quality as can always be expected...

Thanks for stopping by..

.............Gary

............looking forward to yours [Y]

post-23544-13819711822734_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819734539522_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819764497048_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819791299532_thumb.jpg

Looks great ACE, how about the finished plate ? DO post again Wink

...Gary

Would have...until the grease fire ignited my smoker after about 8 hours. That was possibly one of the most frightening events ever...a broken arm and trying to put out a fire within about 2 feet of my house with one arm. I got the meat off (just in time) and got the fire out. I finished the roast in the oven for the last hour and it was delicious. I have a feeling my intake fan and thermotat are gone in my smoker though. It ignited and fed the pellets, but I am going to have to gut it, clean it and inventory the damage. What a pain, right when prime smoking season is starting. Oh well, my house did not burn down and the diiner was saved [8-)]

Looks great ACE, how about the finished plate ? DO post again Wink

...Gary

Would have...until the grease fire ignited my smoker after about 8 hours. That was possibly one of the most frightening events ever...a broken arm and trying to put out a fire within about 2 feet of my house with one arm. I got the meat off (just in time) and got the fire out. I finished the roast in the oven for the last hour and it was delicious. I have a feeling my intake fan and thermotat are gone in my smoker though. It ignited and fed the pellets, but I am going to have to gut it, clean it and inventory the damage. What a pain, right when prime smoking season is starting. Oh well, my house did not burn down and the diiner was saved Roll-eyes

That was a close call. Sorry to hear about your arm. I suppose it could have been much worse....

I use an older Traeger model...being an earlier model, it has a smaller hopper and cooking area than I would like, but does have the larger BTU feeder than the current small ones. I absolutly love it...for people without the time or know-how to tend a firebox, it is awesome. Pellets are more costly that wood obviously, but the convienence factor and quality of food are excellent.

WinkHello Boxx................I am trying to get photos from my NEW Flickr PRO account to get photos here... No Luck just yet...

............Gary (more tests to come)

Gary, I'm just pulling your leg.... Good luck with the Flickr account... I'm reduced to laptop music now... because of the weather... more later....

This order was for a case of one vintage...

The heat is on the rise here and it is most appropriate to enjoy "chilled" wines.

Here is a case of

Delice des Rois

Pineau d'Aunis

Coteaux du Vendomois

DSC_0002.jpg?t=1336321328

(This is an excellent French Rose served chilled)