Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Thanks for stopping by Steve. Good to see you..........Fast food tonight you say? Tell all Smile

Hi Gary. My dinner surely can't compare to the masterpieces that i see on your table. Sorta fast food...i stopped by a mexican restaraunt and ordered something to bring home. I do admit, that watching you guys is getting me a bit closer to getting back into the kitchen (i did cook back in my married days because i got home two hours before my wife).

Steve, I really am HAPPY to hear that, and I hope you DO return to your kitchen..............Now here is some info for you all.......I BOUGHT a brand new 5 burner GAS range TONIGHT!!!! FINALLY we are converting from a 30 year old electric on its last leg to a very nice gas range with convection oven! Will be delivered on May 5th... Chris is calling the plummer to run a new gas line to the kitchen! Later, I have to call MY contractor to install our STILL crated 1500 CFM professional hood with roof top blower!

Things are moving right along for 2012 in the kitchen... [:D]

Steve, I really am HAPPY to hear that, and I hope you DO return to your kitchen..............Now here is some info for you all.......I BOUGHT a brand new 5 burner GAS range TONIGHT!!!! FINALLY we are converting from a 30 year old electric on its last leg to a very nice gas range with convection oven! Will be delivered on May 5th... Chris is calling the plummer to run a new gas line to the kitchen! Later, I have to call MY contractor to install our STILL crated 1500 CFM professional hood with roof top blower!

Things are moving right along for 2012 in the kitchen... Big Smile

Gary, I'm excited for you and Chris.... You will love the gas range and wonder why you waited so long to get it.....

...........and the final photo.........a close up of my caprese salad....dressed with XVOO and a really nice FIG Balsamic Vinegar..... I really hope you all enjoyed this rather LONGish Italian tour...And the dish was VERY close to our local spagetti house and I highly recommend this simple dish to anyone who wants a rather authentic Italian pasta dish ...

Thanks for stopping by.

With that, get inventive, get cooking and take those photos, we ALL enjoy them [H]

..........Gary

post-23544-13819711303166_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819734015308_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819763973906_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819790781098_thumb.jpg