Fine Food and Music

Boxx

And finally, the VINO selection.............again, this from our Laithwaites wine club... Hope you enjoyed the Swedish meatless meatball tour and presentation.

Who will be next to show a fine dish?

To that, I say, I hope you were inspired by these somewhat simple dishes we put together, and to get some good photos to share with everyone too !

Heathy eating friends [Y]

.....Gary

post-23544-1381969222114_thumb.jpg

The closeup.

Hey Gary.... Outstanding group of photo's. I have gone through them three times. As always, I appreciate the great effort that is put into your photo's for this thread.

I need to get some energy up and do something myself... Thanks, again... Boxx

Yes, yes Boxx ! I would LOVE to see you do some cooking again. You have a great kitchen there with FINE toys for putting great dishes together...........when you can, I know you will [Y]

Thanks for your compliments as always. Check back now and then to see whats new.

.........Gary

Yes, yes Boxx ! I would LOVE to see you do some cooking again. You have a great kitchen there with FINE toys for putting great dishes together...........when you can, I know you will Yes

Thanks for your compliments as always. Check back now and then to see whats new.

.........Gary

Gary, I did send you 2 pm's. I think it is a false alarm....

Gary,

As always, your presentation is awesome!! [Y]

You won't see me posting photos here often, as what I eat is certainly not that photogenic (though my diet is much healthier than it was a short time ago)...

Gary,

As always, your presentation is awesome!! Yes

You won't see me posting photos here often, as what I eat is certainly not that photogenic (though my diet is much healthier than it was a short time ago)...

Hey Rick... I enjoyed your photo from the other night...

I don't know how I missed out on this thread, I have been catching up/ reading thru. Great pics and great food. Last week I did some sous vive salmon, with a great DIY unit. My wife is in NY for a few more days, but when she gets home we will show our stuff. ++++++++++Sorry about my browser, it does not do paragraphs.

Hey there Brac !

Welcome aboard, and YES, when you and wife are back in the kitchen together, PLEASE share a dinner procedure in photos much like the posts you have seen (by myself and Chris). Its what THIS thread is all about...........and, nothing like having your favorite muse on while having a fine glass of vino or other beverage of choice to go with the prep and cooking [Y]

Come back again.

..........Gary

Okay, here is our first contribution to this fine thread: Tonight's dinner is flank steak pin-wheels, fresh green beans, and a simple salad. We start with home made nitrate free bacon and flank steak sliced thin at an angle.

post-28352-13819693180666_thumb.jpg

We flavor it up with a mixture of grated parm, fresh basil, garlic, soy sauce, worcestershire, and California Olive Ranch Olive Oil (love this stuff). roll up and secure with a toothpick that has been soaked in water to prevent burning.

post-28352-13819693181456_thumb.jpg

You just can't beat home-made bacon. This batch was made with maple syrup and smoked with mesquite. Living where we do it's not often we find good flank steak, so it's been a long time since we've made this. Good stuff!

You just can't beat home-made bacon. This batch was made with maple syrup and smoked with mesquite. Living where we do it's not often we find good flank steak, so it's been a long time since we've made this. Good stuff!

Outstanding contribution to this thread... Thanks for posting...