Best Loudspeaker Brand?

Amy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for the speaker brand with the cutest Mommy Moderator!

What, ya slipping Coytee?????

I think he's sulking as his favorite litle cubes didn't make the list. Devil

Stick out tongue

I think he has been buried down in Florida away from his wife for so long that he forgot about Amys earlobes! Sad

Roger

Maybe. He's been pretty quiet lately..... Might be planning his next move or dancing his nights away as Marie in drag.

Voted, twice, like they do in New Orleans and Chicago. Yes

Only 2 times in Chicago? I think that's a pretty low number.

We used to live in the Chicagor area. Bolingbrook, southwest. A bit on the wrong side of the tracks. Over 17 years ago. I think we still vote in the local eliections.

Speaking of dead people. President (or presidential candidate) Jimmy Carter was on the Tonight Show (or some other late night show) years ago and said he found while running for governor of Georgia that many counties had laws that you couldn't vote more than 3 years after your death. Couldn't believe why such a law was needed..... the reasoning being "Well I knew Bubba and I voted for Bubba how he would have voted"

So can we vote more than once? Maybe daily? I'll have to go try.

I was disspointed by the lack of any candidates from the "beer induced haze, party all night boom-box" category.......Sad

Stick out tongue

It was sounding good right up to the boom-box part. Smile

I fixed my Boom Box and it sounds much better now! I threw it off the second story deck. No more evil sounds to remind me of evil sister inlaw that gave it to me! I take some things personal, LIKE PEOPLE MESSING WITH MY KIDS, and laugh at myself with others when proper.

Klipsch [Y][Y] for each set of speakers I bought!

Taz

• 2 weeks later...