So Who's Going To Face Alabama In The BCS Championship Game?

Don Richard

After defeating LSU in a close game Saturday night, Bama looks to be on track to repeat as BCS Champions. It seems certain they will stay undefeated with Texas A&M, Western Carolina, and Auburn left to play, all home games. They should win the SEC championship, probably against Georgia. Oregon, Kansas State, and Notre Dame remain undefeated, so which one of these will face Alabama in January?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Kansas State as the most likely candidate...

Hopefully my son's school (TCU) will have something to say about that . . . Wink

The KSU/TCU game could be a stunner. Especially since they are playing in Fort Worth.

I just wonder if Bill Snyder and his bunch can hold on to it even if they stay undefeated. There is a whole bunch of folks that want to see ND get a crack at it.

Who would give Bama the best game? I think that would be the Oregon Ducks. Too bad K.State bought out of their regular season Oregon matchup last year. That would be an awesome matchup if both are undefeated.

Gosh, could Alabama really make it 3 out of the last 4 seasons as National Champs! I hope the rest of the nation hasn't already had enough of these winning ways.

After defeating LSU in a close game Saturday night, Bama looks to be on track to repeat as BCS Champions. It seems certain they will stay undefeated with Texas A&M

No dice

Wow. I just saw where T A&M beat Bama. Quite an upset and this is sure going to shake up the BCS rankings. LSU is ahead of Ms State 20-10 at the half and Notre Dame just scored a TD on Boston College. KS is ahead of TCU at the half and Oregon plays in a couple of hours. Very interesting.

Wow! #1Kansas State and #2 Oregon both lose tonight!!! So tomorrow it will be Notre Dame at #1 and Alabama at #2. These two teams are in control of their own destiny at this point. Crazy. What if those two end up in the National Champsionship game down in Miami?

So I guess to answer the OPs question: Notre Dame.