Klipsch Heritage Favorite at the Vietnam

tuanaiai

Hi all,

I'm nick name tuanaiai, first i want say nice to meet you to everybody in the klipsch forum. I have an pair klipsch cornwall I, i very love it's. Today i want sharing info and my favorite with all you about my setup as followings:

- Klipsch Cornwall I (1982)

- Nordost Red Dawn Speaker Cable

- Tubes Amplifier KT66-SE by DIYer. Make in tuanaiai. (4w/ch)

- Nordost Hiemdall RCA Cable

- Marantz SA-15S1

- Glowpower USA Zolt power cable

- Pangea AC 14SE

The sound nice, treble very high but smooth,mid range clear, warm, bass soft and clear. I very like when listing music on the midnight.

If i topic post no wrong at here, pls admin move help me. Tks

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Record and upload at youtube

01. Mozart TURKISH MARCH

07. Rain Butterfly Guzheng

06. Anh Con No Em Xuan Phu

08. Memory

04. Keith Don't Go Nils Lofgren

03. Chieu Tim Purple Twilight

02. When a child is born

09. Khi Nguoi Yeu Toi Khoc

Happy New Year 2013

Welcome Tua, very nice rig you have there. With my pair of Cornwall 2's I run a Rotel RA-1070 Integrated Amp. I have never owned tube equipment, but this solid state amp sounds good to my ears. I haven't heard "Keith Don't Go" in ages thanks for the memeory.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting your great photographs. That's a really nice looking system that you have there. If you ever get the chance have a listen to some SE 2A3 amplifiers not a lot of watts but the bery best most powerful sounding bass I have ever heard. Best regards Moray James.

Welcome to the forum, there are many different amps many different people around here have. I too am in the process of trying different amps. So far I have found my McIntosh MC2505 to sound best. Good luck with your searches, and remember to have fun. P.S. nice system you have there.

Hi all, I very happy when all your welcome, long time i have use cayin 55t, after i testing with some sold amplifier and tube. With my favorite in the music as: Vocal, Jazz, Instrument. I choice tube amplifier for me. I have new project with 2A3 SE. My dreams has a big music room. Enjoy.

Happy new year 2013, year of snake.[;)]

Chao Ong,

I buy from Shop Audio at Vietnam, i must waiting 8 month. Because, before i have used a pair Monoitor Audio RX6 and Cornwall I (Vintage before 1982).

After the picture about it:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Checking,inside clean

Posted Image

And Heresy I

Posted Image

Them a friendship: Cornwall I and Heresy I

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoy.