Crazy Long Thread for Crazy people with Crazy Long Signatures

Tremors

being a newer member I love to read through many of the forum members signatures. I have listed my Main theater room and just the Pioneer Elite 60 plasma in my living room but I didnt list all the little stuff like I have a RSW10d and Pro Media Computer Speakers another Bluray players and outdoor speakers so on and so forth so I tried to keep it to just the theater room since that is the main thing people look at first IMO. But I second the notion of enjoying reading through everyones toys. If a forum monitor asked me to shave it down I would though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

why you guys can't type more than 3 words on each line is beyond me.

Simply because it's easier to read and process that way. No different than someone that posts a page long as one long paragraph. It's just easier when you break it up. Personally, it does not bother me how someone chooses to list their gear in their signature. The wheel on my mouse has no trouble keeping up. [;)]

yea, it looks good now, pass it along to your florida neigbors

Youthman doesn't have to pass it along to me, I get the picture.[:|] But, I will not succomb to the pressure.[:@][:D]

There are more things in this world to be upset about and crazy long signatures are not one of them to me.

I too, enjoy reading others gear list without having to click any more than I have too. Some pet peeves are unnecessary clicking while other's are unnecessary scrolling. I say pick your battles.

With all that said, I will eventually get around to shaving down my gear list.

Bill

yea, it looks good now, pass it along to your florida neigbors

Youthman doesn't have to pass it along to me, I get the picture.Indifferent But, I will not succomb to the pressure.AngryBig Smile

There are more things in this world to be upset about and crazy long signatures are not one of them to me.

I too, enjoy reading others gear list without having to click any more than I have too. Some pet peeves are unnecessary clicking while other's are unnecessary scrolling. I say pick your battles.

With all that said, I will eventually get around to shaving down my gear list.

Bill

All looks good and well on this end... Just say "come and take it" lol [8o|]

The other day a friend of mine made the accusation that I was a hoarder. I asked him how so. He said have you ever counted the number of speakers you have in this house. I said my wife has tut I'm pretty sure I ignored that conversation... I guess if they made a lesser products we would have less "stuff". its simple, Florida people hoard klipsch.

I also like hand tools. Why don't we all list all of our hand tools here just for the fun of knowing. It will be easier to read and understand if each socket size and screwdriver type and size are listed one per line so that the sizes don't run together and cause confusion.

I also like nails. Lets list the different types and sizes of nails that we all own and use. Galvanized? Steel? Aluminum? List that too.

Who gives a schit about scrolling?

K.