Why Monsanto Not Proud Of Their GMO's?

billybob

LOL, yes I can see where it is at. Maybe

There is some thing to what you say. In the time past we knew what we were. Peace was not just a word in those days gone by. Of course the same words evoke reality on a planet with blossoming potential. I mean, why have not we left this planet a couple of years ago...already?lol

Yet again, we are young yet, full of idea.

Stoned redneck hippie ....one of those words don't go with the others.

I always thought a redneck meant a person was a prick , but looking at the definition I have been mistaken and to make matters worse it seems I am indeed a redneck myself.....bummer.[:|]

As far as licensing naturopaths, I live in the uber conservative state of corn , as backward as I consider our state to be, we have had licensed naturopaths for years. I figure the insurance industry must have saw some potential for profit as well as the state receiving revenue from the licenses.

I am really interested in the fallout over the pot legalization thing. I think that may be a step in the right direction. I haven't imbibed for close to a couple decades and have no intention of firing up again, but anything that can reduce the number of people incarcerated ( for smoking) is a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

Thanks for the link. I have already read about this story. So typical.

This makes my think of 60 Mintes. I have watched that show since the 1970s. I used to love it. Hard hitting stories and they did not seem to care who they stepped on, the only real credible news source. Then the big tobacco story in the early 90s. Have you noticed how 60 Minutes doesn't really seem to have any stories against many big corporations anymore? They have really watered that show down.

Thanks for the link. I have already read about this story. So typical.

This makes my think of 60 Mintes. I have watched that show since the 1970s. I used to love it. Hard hitting stories and they did not seem to care who they stepped on, the only real credible news source. Then the big tobacco story in the early 90s. Have you noticed how 60 Minutes doesn't really seem to have any stories against many big corporations anymore? They have really watered that show down.

Sortof makes a body wonder if 60 minustes ever did a GMO story in all those years, and when.

WELLLLL SINCE THIS HAS COME OUT ON UTUBE,,,WHATS THE OUBLICK OUTCRY BEEN,,,A BIG YAUN,,,LOOK AT THE DRUG ADS ON TV TODAY,,VERY DANGEROUS DRUGS,,,AS LONG A THEY STATE DISCLAIMERS THEY CAN SELL YOU THAT DRUG,,LISTEN TO THAT AD,,THEY ALL DO IT,,,,IF THE TOBACO CO,,WOULD HAVE DONE THAT THEY WOULD STILL BE SELLING YOU CIGARETTS ON TV TODAY,, DO THE AUTO INDUSTRY WARN YOU ABOUT HOW DANGEROUS YOUR RECALL PRODUCT IS,,,CHRYSLER TWO WEEKS AGO TOLD THE GOVT. SO SHOVE IT THEY WERE NOT GOING TO RECALL THERE MILLION AND A HALF CARS BECAUSE OF A DEFECT...SOOOOOO THE POSILAC IS STILL BEING INJECTED INTO COWS,,,,MONSANTOs BOTTOM LINE IS MAKING GOOD PROFITS,,,,AND I GET MY DIVIDEND...

I am an attorney and I turn people away all of the time because if I take their matter on, I will make a bunch of money, but I will not be able to make a positive difference for them. So I will just be making money but at the detriment of others, which is not acceptable. I also keep my rates lower than what the market will bear (same rates since 2005). This have served me well and I have been busy through the recession and I am extremely busy right now. It is called goodwill.

If you do some good in your business, it comes back to you. You will probably not be super wealthy, but happiness is something entirely different.

Wll those pigs are gonna get slautered anyway.!!! My dividens are also coming from manufacturs of "DROANS" As well as other Corp..As far as being a good low income lawyer good for you,,,,I know of several corperate lawyers that only draw average salaries,,not all can afford or have the talent to demand high incoms..but are helping corperations defend against leftist idologies...demanizing American companies.

What easier way for a government to gain ownership of 'the means of production' then to be in bed with the company that has patents on seeds? Sure beats upkeep of all those tractors.

And while they're at it, let's control the other end of the spectrum, the health care industry?

Health care,,,???? The Govt. and state laws have improved that allready...If youv got insurence you can keep that,,,But for those that dont,,and i know many that dont will now be able to get that,,,,,,I am much older than you,,and remember the dustbole,,From poor farming methods,,,Top soil blown away,,It took Govt. Subsidies to improve tilling...and crop rotation to enrich soil quality,,,ALSO with out patents to protect our industries,,,You would be just eating dirt..

Health care,,,???? The Govt. and state laws have improved that allready...If youv got insurence you can keep that,,,But for those that dont,,and i know many that dont will now be able to get that

Maron, the only folks who will truly benefit from Obamacare are the insurance companies and the politicians. Many insurance companies have already announced their anticipated rate increases as of January 1st and it isn't very appealing to those individuals and businesses who have to pay the premiums.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/05/30/rate-shock-in-california-obamacare-to-increase-individual-insurance-premiums-by-64-146/

The other, very relevant, issue which no one has addressed is the cost of continuing to provide free medical care. Sixty percent of the care provided at one hospital with which I'm familiar is "charity care" to those who show up in the ER with no identification, no money, and fictitious names and addresses. Hospitals make up for the financial losses by charging paying patients absurd amounts which are not regulated by any state or federal law. So, unless a way is found to check this process, the system will continue to spiral out of control. As a descendant of immigrants who preferred death to taking any kind of charity from anyone for any reason I resent the current "politically correct" model.

Wll those pigs are gonna get slautered anyway.!!! My dividens are also coming from manufacturs of "DROANS" As well as other Corp..As far as being a good low income lawyer good for you,,,,I know of several corperate lawyers that only draw average salaries,,not all can afford or have the talent to demand high incoms..but are helping corperations defend against leftist idologies...demanizing American companies.

Is that what I said? I do not remember saying that I am a low income talentless attorney. I thought that I said that if you act honestly your business will do well and if you just look out for yourself no matter what the detriment to others you are just a, well, you know what you are.