Klipsch siting in Indy this Saturday

colterphoto1

Carmel IN Automobilia - downtown Carmel IN Arts District Saturday August 25 12-5, literally hundreds of exotic, show, and racing cars lined up on the streets. My Klispch PA will be providing sound to the main stage/judging/ car chat area. Klipsch will have a main tent with marketing displays and several of their products displayed throughout the area. Stop by and say hello to the guy playing groovy jazz tunes to the crowd between auto segments on the stage. Should be a beautiful, interesting day.

Overhead view of our little presentation stage. That's KP682 subs with dual KP362 tops. I use them configured like this for coverage and power handling. The horns are the K604 which are 60 degrees wide. TIght packed like this they overlap a bit for about 110 degrees coverage, great for a lot of venues. I used KP250 on stands to cover down the street a ways. Got rave reviews from the promotor on the sound and selection of music. I played DJ most of the day with Indianapolis Motor Speedway historian Donald Davidson giving a program, some car talks by owners and presentation of awards at the end of the afternoon. Long 13 hour day. All that PA fits into a 4x8 trailer!

post-10755-13819859365912_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Man that looks great. Folks don't realize how important audio is at a car show or a race for that matter.

True, but really there are very few places that wouldn't be improved by a good quality setup like that playing some music.

Very nice Michael, very neat looking setup, it looks like it could fit in anywhere and not stand out, except for the sound .

Except for moving the boxes and connecting everything (all the work parts) it looks like great fun