Knock Knock

neo33

You think you got it bad. What about those poor lost souls in the Modifications subforum. They've been lumped in the with the Technical Section. Now we all know that Klipsch did all the technical work on the speakers before they were sold, so modders, aka, foolin arounders, are being lumped in with guys who have PhD's in electrical engineering who like to post charts with squiggly lines all over them that purport to reveal the truth according to PWK.

Come to think of it, they deserve each other.

Sorry, please return to your sub-standard discussion.

Maybe we need to flood the Home Theatre Forum with subwoofer posts for the Subwoofer Forum to stand on it own?

Subwoofer is also for 2-Channel music so why group it into Home Theatre?

Pretty sure I'll get lots of warning points for stirring the pot.

The topic is Substandard, and can not possibly Subsist on it's own merits. I therefore conclude that the Subject of Subwoofers is undeserving of having it's own section. At best, I could only Substantiate it's existence as being a Subsection of the HTS forum.... but definitely not 2Channel, because that would destroy the harmony of "2".

The topic is Substandard, and can not possibly Subsist on it's own merits. I therefore conclude that the Subject of Subwoofers is undeserving of having it's own section. At best, I could only Substantiate it's existence as being a Subsection of the HTS forum.... but definitely not 2Channel, because that would destroy the harmony of "2".

That's a low blow.