Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

That is one darn fine cell phone camera Schu...Very nice.

I was just thinking the same thing. Apple needs to get their crap together with this next new launch.... Low lighting is where the Apple really, really sucks and you never get colors like that!. Geez, I have 3-4K in lenses and would have a tough run trying to pull off colors like that without any PP

I was just thinking the same thing. Apple needs to get their crap together with this next new launch.... Low lighting is where the Apple really, really sucks and you never get colors like that!. Geez, I have 3-4K in lenses and would have a tough run trying to pull off colors like that without any PP

There's an app for that.

There's an app for that.

I have an old Iphone4. Wife has a 5 and its a tad bit better, but it still lacks when compared to most of the other brands. I have seen a few PP apps out there, but they always have made the photos look to color baked and have glows and halos to deal with. Maybe you have a better app....what is it? Thx

• Moderators

ps.be careful in them chicken coops lol very unique picture

Ha! Free range rooster, actually. You couldn't pay me to set foot in a chicken coop.

And thank you for the compliment! :)

• Like 1

This one won the picture shuffle. Tis the coming season

Roll bar on a lawn mower! I could have used one of those a a time or two!

I think once they reach a certain weight there is a Fed law that makes the manus put them on. I have a really steep hill I have to hit and I sure wouldn't want this thing on top of me, so I keep it extended.

Clearly unrelated.

Like the lighting and colors on the rose pic, nice.

Thanks dtel! Natural light from a window. Can't beat it. :)

I agree. I has a very soft or satin look, but keeps the sharpness and detail

• Like 1

ps.be careful in them chicken coops lol very unique picture

Ha! Free range rooster, actually. You couldn't pay me to set foot in a chicken coop.

And thank you for the compliment! :)

I figured. My gowsh what i've heard about them coops lol Very nice pictures though. Its amazing to me the 2nd time then the 3rd how they show even more than they did the first time. This thread truly shows the variety of how great this forum really is. It caters to so many in the intelligent klipsch world. Such a wonderful place!

• Like 1

There's an app for that.

I have an old Iphone4. Wife has a 5 and its a tad bit better, but it still lacks when compared to most of the other brands. I have seen a few PP apps out there, but they always have made the photos look to color baked and have glows and halos to deal with. Maybe you have a better app....what is it? Thx

You might like NightCap for $.99

If you're patient, free versions pop up here from time to time: http://appsaga.com/category/apps-gone-free/

i took a picture of myself for my avatar … it's weird, two of them don't look like me.

Sorry, you folks take your picture taking seriously (and you all do a great job, really).

P.S. Yes i was the kid in class that had a second desk in the principal's office.

• Like 2

Natural light from a window. Can't beat it.

Well, Amy you must be feeling better these days … natural light from a window? I never liked that brand of beer; but, if it works for a mid-west girl, who I am to argue. If you have too many, make sure the window is shut though. It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop.