chorus ii for sale

postalman

If you think it is a bit rich for you, nothing like an upclose and personal with the speakers. The pics are one thing but mintlike instead of mint may be closer to the reality. Seller may take less in a quick cash transaction.

I would offer $650 just to size up the situation, myself if in the market.

Good fortune1

• Like 1

thanks Billybob. appreciate the reply.

this is my first foray into high and speakers. an old college buddy's father had a pair and I remember being impressed by them. but that was 20 years ago.

the little research I have done, I do agree that the Tweeter upgrade is a good thing. the refinishing that has been done as far as I'm concerned is easy enough as I do all my own carpentry and refinishing at home.

the hard part will be talking my wife into letting me lay down so much cash. she just doesn't understand. I'm sure I'm not alone on that one.

thanks again

• Like 1

I am going to reach out and see if I can make the deal. I can't do anything until next week...

fingers crossed

Thanks all. I am sure my wife is sending you all daggers for talking me into something I already wanted to do haha!

LOL, sounds like you may have broached the subject...

• Like 1