Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

47 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

image.png.fd85ce21352f25abc0208bbd3f7d1d4d.png

^^^I have that on the wall where my VPI record vacuum is. :blush2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, WillyBob said:

I'm trying to get a grip on horn dynamics and I am a "hands on learner".  I can read tech stuff...  don't really understand until I see/feel it in action.

Just say no, at our age the odd's of finally getting it really right without knowing what should be done or a good way of testing is pretty slim. :wacko:

Try a proven design and spend the rest of the time listening, it's easier. :lol:

• Like 4

On 8/14/2019 at 12:31 PM, dtel said:

Normally I wouldn't suggest it but hiring a contractor can be great.

391565-construction girl....jpg

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

What horn is that?  I like the CD racks too.

me too I also like cd racks

• Like 3

Amazing cars and drivers.

WRC Rally in Finland.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, dtel said:

Amazing cars and drivers.

WRC Rally in Finland.

=== that ain’t nuthin’. That’s a typical Friday evening getting to our lake homes in the Ozarks - only in SUV’s / Jeeps —

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, richieb said:

=== that ain’t nuthin’. That’s a typical Friday evening getting to our lake homes in the Ozarks - only in SUV’s / Jeeps —

That's funny, I can just imagine.

• Like 1

I liked the guy in the video w/his phone alllll the way out w/his selfie stick.  May as well just walk down there and hand hold it.  At that speed ur just dead if they hit you.   I remember one year @ Indy.  Shooting on the inside of turn 3 w/Rahal and Luyendyk in a battle for the win.  I KNEW Arie was gonna come in under Rahal there.  Looked back and flipped out.  There's the ex layin in the grass INSIDE the fence w/me.  Ya die oh so quickly there.  No time to move.  I got her outta there and here they come...  Arie under Rahal for the lead w/32 laps left AND the win @ warp 3.  People don't realize that IF there's a crash the majority of the car still comes at you @ THEIR speed.  One moron got hit w/a pop rivet, which broke his arm one year. That's why they have WALLS to stay behind and trust me I'm behind them for most of the time.  Ya see it coming and kiss the ground real quick.  Selfie stick?  hahahaha ur dead man.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

30713107_10155446789560994_4650365703621

... but your truck is now dead and you drive a toyota

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

morning [?] all

about ready to fledge these kittens. I'm exhausted. Be glad and sad to see them go. My legs are shredded from them learning to not climb them. Drawing blood, they are....And the early AM feedings.... I am normally up, but having to be up makes it all different. Getting tired and cranky.

we figure they will be ready to go this time next week. The gal that brought them to us was inquiring about their progress. I presume she wants them. She is on/in the volunteer fire dept, so I hope she has time for them.

good ol' Mexican in the pot today.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Have just one kitten here...came out of the blue... thankfully appeared mostly weaned. Yes, been fun remembering what a kitten can get into. There is usually at least one in a litter that is a sweetie...can feel the scratches from here @WillyBob... good job herding cats... LoL...🙀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@dirtmudd

My uncle did a bar top like that once, it didn't have records in it but ticket stubs, fishing lures, silver dollars and other stuff. Think that was the first iteration of polyurethane I ever saw, a layer then the stuff then another layer and the things floated over the bartop framed like a table on a ship.

• Like 5

...and the KlipschHeads said "Amen Brother!"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, WillyBob said:

good ol' Mexican in the pot today.

I know your close to the border but that's extreme, just sent them up the road. :huh:

6 hours ago, WillyBob said:

Getting tired and cranky.

So almost back to normal, good news. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, dtel said:

I know your close to the border but that's extreme, just sent them up the road. :huh:

I have to settle for "good ol".  The young are too fast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

on another forum, I was asked if I was Mexican after I commented, on the topic of "siesta", that only a white man would try to work through the heat of the day

I could only answer, "Just honorary"

actually, siesta is a farce.  Work starts at 4 or 5AM. You have put in a day by the time we think of siesta.

• Like 3