Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin' All

Still drinking last night's coffee. Fresh is on the make. Toss a log in the fire. Not particularly cold for an AM... but, the wind is up and temps are sposed to be 10` cooler than yesterday and 10` lower tomorrow. That puts the temps down to 50 for a high... and some wet.    Winter...BAH!

Guess I'm needing to get a gallon of gas for the saw. Cutting some wood is on the agenda. Not fetch it. It's on site. Just need to cut it down to user size.

Seeking refuge in the doghouse. Too early to make noise in the house.I wish I could sleep in... 5AM is as good as it gets for me.

• Like 1

I met Barry Sanders in a restaurant once.  We said hello, shook hands, and moved on.  He was very cordial.  

I read once that he is frequently greeted by strangers who say that he looks like Barry Sanders but must not be Barry Sanded as Barry is much larger.  He said he replies, “I get that a lot.”  He’s perfectly comfortable having strangers believe that he is not Barry Sanders.

• Like 2

Took my wife to the local vintage candy shop, Doc Sweet’s.  Couldn’t resist another Pono, I mean Toblerone, bar.  The photo reminds me of Sesame Street when they sang, “one of these is not like the others.”

Believe it or not, there is one more NIB black Pono not pictured.

C3D3D072-C913-4097-8170-26A802231181.jpeg

• Like 3

To the best of my knowledge there is no Phil Collins on any of my Pono players.  I am absolutely certain no bits are wasted on Ted Nugent.

I will now triple task, as I use the  NordicTrack and watch Buckeyes vs Wolverines while listening to Clapton Unplugged.

Make that quadruple tasking.  30 mins on NT is great time to apply Crest White Strips.  Later I’ll scare you with a photo to show why I need them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My #9 incisor broke off at the gum line.  I get a temp bridge on Thursday after they extract what’s left of the tooth.  Oh boy, am I excited about Thursday?

I look like Alan Dershowitz in those fish eye lens Skype interviews after losing a fight.  I ran the DIY Chiclet fix by she who must be obeyed; she quickly vetoed it.  She did suggest I take advantage of the opportunity to whiten my real teeth before selecting the color/shade of the fake tooth.  

The jury is still out regarding an implant as a long-term solution.  Any thoughts or experiences about implants, especially a front tooth?

82E99A96-CAB9-43DD-8FFE-504D0E89611D.jpeg

7CD4F3EA-7C47-4401-9C5D-97DB09AA8528.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

My #9 incisor broke off at the gum line.  I get a temp bridge on Thursday after they extract what’s left of the tooth.  Oh boy, am I excited about Thursday?

I look like Alan Dershowitz in those fish eye lens Skype interviews after losing a fight.  I ran the DIY Chiclet fix by she who must be obeyed; she quickly vetoed it.  She did suggest I take advantage of the opportunity to whiten my real teeth before selecting the color/shade of the fake tooth.  

The jury is still out regarding an implant as a long-term solution.  Any thoughts or experiences about implants, especially a front tooth?

I dont blame her! Nobody wants a snaggle tooth sex slave!!!!

No teeth is another story!