Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Hello again gang..... I'm with you Mach One..... Just finishing up a late breakfast.... Ok Tar on your Bose.... These newer models have improved amps and the CD players are of good quality, I Love the sound they make when they load and unload the disc, NO plastic sounds in the mechanics (0:

Anyway, just took this photo through my slider looking in the back yard...

.....enjoy from afar if it applies ....

image.jpg1_16.jpg

• Like 6

You are very welcome Chuck...

Mach, it is simply the iPad......does really great movies as well, the camera resolution is small, but even I can't get over some of the photos it takes, and this coming from a guy with a good D-SLR and lenses that cost more then the camera !

• Like 2

• Moderators
LF has been baking apple crisps a couple of nights this week and even topping it off with Ben& Jerry's vanilla ice cream my weight is the same

That's because she is also your exercise instructor and knows how to get you really motivated ! :emotion-21:  :P     

• Like 3

• Moderators
Anyway, just took this photo through my slider looking in the back yard...

Very pretty considering I can't feel the temps from here,  I bet that shoots the dinner on the patio outings in the butt until spring. :(

• Like 2

Yup DTel, the outings are on hold until April.. However, with that new natural gas heater, we have been able to enjoy dinners when only 50 degrees after dark out there, so we may get an early start this spring ((0;

Tar, I am looking forward to some dinner photos over in FF&M tonight, right ?

RTM should be another lively night of music should anyone want to drop by...

Ok, to start snow removal and get it out of the way? Or, be lazy and ignore it 'til tomorrow.......... ;0)

• Like 3