Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

W

Cold Brewing????

10981216_10153194054727240_9769287280991

I KNOW!  It was a surprise to me that I liked it but I was willing to risk it so I could have coffee again.  I have to watch acidic foods and drinks and anything that encourages my stomach to make too much acid.  Cold brewing supposedly creates less acid than hot brewing.

The coffee grounds basically sit in cold water for 12 to 24 hours to give you your "brew" and you have a highly concentrated coffee.

I drink it hot! ...boil some water and add an ounce (or more) of the concentrated brew.  I think it tastes decent but I've been off coffee and everything else to drink but water for four months.  I might like boiled bark at this point if it had a little caffeine.  

• Like 4

• Moderators
Yes but think of the muscles I will eventually get in my right arm

If your left handed that's fine, if right handed make the coffee with the left hand for the reasons Mark and Carl were thinking.

• Like 5

W

Cold Brewing????

10981216_10153194054727240_9769287280991

I KNOW!  It was a surprise to me that I liked it but I was willing to risk it so I could have coffee again.  I have to watch acidic foods and drinks and anything that encourages my stomach to make too much acid.  Cold brewing supposedly creates less acid than hot brewing.

The coffee grounds basically sit in cold water for 12 to 24 hours to give you your "brew" and you have a highly concentrated coffee.

I drink it hot! ...boil some water and add an ounce (or more) of the concentrated brew.  I think it tastes decent but I've been off coffee and everything else to drink but water for four months.  I might like boiled bark at this point if it had a little caffeine.  

Lowers the Acidic value eh ?

Im all for that one.

• Like 4

:lol:

I will look into this cold press idea, just need to finish the Boat project first.

The wife will pretty much go along with the flow, let's face it. im going to kick any Brew in the azz with the Duggans anyway :)

Want some coffee with that duggins  :lol:

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Just thought you might like this, Jimmy Fallon imitating Neil Young while playing along with him, and he's pretty good.................. This all I can do, I never get it right for videos........

<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H6otmy3DAK8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3

Morning all.  Another weird day at work.  We've been without phones for over 24 hours now, no calls coming in and we can't call out.  Craziest thing I've ever seen.  Phone company points the finger at our equipment vendor and vendor points the finger back.  No way to calculate the money we're losing while this fiasco continues.

• Like 2

Are you using cell temporarily...

Morning all.  Another weird day at work.  We've been without phones for over 24 hours now, no calls coming in and we can't call out.  Craziest thing I've ever seen.  Phone company points the finger at our equipment vendor and vendor points the finger back.  No way to calculate the money we're losing while this fiasco continues.

• Like 2

Just thought you might like this, Jimmy Fallon imitating Neil Young while playing along with him, and he's pretty good.................. This all I can do, I never get it right for videos........

<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H6otmy3DAK8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not bad!

Brings back memories of my brother singing and playing this on his 12 string.

• Like 3

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Well dam man, just fired this thing up.

Morning Gang, farm run today before the rains come in tonight, i see the wife took the day off, hummmm.

Weather is changin, i can feel it, not a cloud in the sky.

Here i invite muel down to this CC thread so we can boost his "Likes" and im fresh out, dam.

Muel was looking for the Duggans, i know iv posted links for direct buy, but i cannot find them right now, if anyone has one or two links for the Duggans online buy, please post-em. 

• Like 4