Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Monday morning Gang

Trying to gather as to the day ahead  :wacko: 

Nope, nothing yet, perhaps another cup.

Duggans is running low, Muel is getting his sampler bottle soon, you all remember your first.........Bottle that is  :P 

Massive shop cleaning yesterday/last night :emotion-21:

Rain coming and going, been that way since sat, my weeds like it.

Saw this on the web yesterday, ask the wife what she thought of it for her next kitchen in Nevada ?

She liked it and had NO PROBLEM with it, just stated her pantry better be HUGE! :ohmy: Good wife :emotion-21:

post-57941-0-74180000-1423489312_thumb.j

• Like 10

Happy Monday to all. Turned out some good mesquite burgers and we watched Brad Pitt's portrayal of Jesse James on the HT last night. Good movie from 2007 if you haven't seen it.

Mark, with your wife's approval, there's nothing left but to remodel your kitchen. Like the way the speakers are color coordinated with the tile. Who could object??

• Like 4

Good Monday morning Gang

Trying to gather as to the day ahead  :wacko:

Nope, nothing yet, perhaps another cup.

Duggans is running low, Muel is getting his sampler bottle soon, you all remember your first.........Bottle that is  :P

Massive shop cleaning yesterday/last night :emotion-21:

Rain coming and going, been that way since sat, my weeds like it.

Saw this on the web yesterday, ask the wife what she thought of it for her next kitchen in Nevada ?

She liked it and had NO PROBLEM with it, just stated her pantry better be HUGE! :ohmy: Good wife :emotion-21:

This morning before work she ask me if this "Kitchen System" comes with a Remote!

Im wondering if she is hinting for the same "Remote" on her current system here in this house ?

She currently runs Celtic tunes through her Mono blocks to her Khorns, and i might add, "CRANKED".

Im amazed SHE has not pizzed off a neighbor YET!

Edited by minermark
  • Like 7

I tried some mesquite with some burgers last summer for the first time.  WHY did I not try that sooner?!  That is really good!

Ever try pecan?  Outstanding!

Yes it is, but I've only used it for smoking turkeys and chicken. Nice mild smoke flavor. For burgers, I direct grill over a hot fire and throw in 3 or 4 chunks of dry mesquite and cook 'em like a steak.

• Like 3

I tried some mesquite with some burgers last summer for the first time.  WHY did I not try that sooner?!  That is really good!

Ever try pecan?  Outstanding!

Yes it is, but I've only used it for smoking turkeys and chicken. Nice mild smoke flavor. For burgers, I direct grill over a hot fire and throw in 3 or 4 chunks of dry mesquite and cook 'em like a steak.

I remember those links you guys posted last year of the Smoker device, i will be all over you guys by this May, Summer project will be a smoker.

• Like 3