Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

This is getting good, he's afraid to try a slushie, he might like it ?  Or the LF wanted to go and he does not want her around us, now that is understandable.

I don't think we have anyone representing NC, he is needed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dtel said:

This is getting good, he's afraid to try a slushie, he might like it ?  Or the LF wanted to go and he does not want her around us, now that is understandable.

I don't think we have anyone representing NC, he is needed.

She sees no benefit to letting him go so she won't allow it.  Chuck tried to put up a good argument but all that came out of his mouth was "yes maam".

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Now let's post a picture of Chuck so we can recognize him at the gathering in Hope.

Oh, never mind.  Silly me, he never got permission to go.

recent pic of  Carl's  toe in flip flops and hair doo 

images.jpg

1704camel-toe.jpg

• Like 2

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, babadono said:

But I did:)  Looking forward to meeting some of you Ladies and Gents.

That's the best part, looking forward to meeting you. We will all have lanyards with our real name and forum name so we can figure out who we have been talking with all this time.

If you see me just shake me to get my attention and introduce yourself, I'll be the kind of tall one who looks like I should lose weight, OH wait that could be most of us, well the funny looking one with red eyes, oh wait that won't help........nevermind you will find me. :lol:  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dtel said:

, OH wait that could be most of us, well the funny looking one with red eyes, oh wait that won't help........nevermind you will find me. :lol:  

Sure he will.  You'll be the one with a martini in your hand.  Oh wait, you're right

Now let's post a picture of Chuck so we can recognize him at the gathering in Hope.

Chuck will be reenacting the musical box..

Play me my song.
Here it comes again.
Play me my song.
Here it comes again.

Old King Cole was a merry old soul,
And a merry old soul was he.
So he called for his pipe,
And he called for his bowl,
And he called for his fiddlers three.

But the clock, tick-tock,
On the mantlepiece -
And I want, and I feel, and I know, and I touch,
Her warmth...

She's a lady, she's got time,
Brush back your hair, and let me get to know your face.
She's a lady, she is mine.
Brush back your hair, and let me get to know your flesh.

I've been waiting here for so long
And all this time has passed me by
It doesn't seem to matter now
You stand there with your fixed expression
Casting doubt on all I have to say.
Why don't you touch me, touch me,
Why don't you touch me, touch me,
Touch me now, now, now, now, now...

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YP0hRFWzBys

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dtel said:

Hope everyone had a good day, we didn't do the standard Easter, grandkids are a little older so we just worked on our daughters house remodel the last two days. I'm tired, a couple days of work with way to much doing nothing lately kicked my butt, I need to get moving more, I'm in terrible shape it feels. :huh:

Same here dtel. The more I "rest" the more tired I get.  LF can work circles around me.....a little ball of energy and she's always moving:wacko:

Hey Mike tell us the story on the bake goods.  Your bakery?

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

The more I "rest" the more tired I get. 

That's exactly how it works. Yesterday I was fine while working, sit to eat lunch for a little while or take a break for 10 minutes and it feels rough trying to get going again. By the end of the day I felt drained of any energy, but in a strange way it felt good. Like I remember after working out, which I don't do any more but need to start again apparently.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, richieb said:

6 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Oh my - sscchhpank !!!

Ya'll bad, anyway it doesn't look like it's working, we can only Hope.

• Like 3

Morning all just checking in.

We sent our eldest daughter and the grandkids to ocean for the week, so The Boss has been staying with her mom. She needs some time off. 

Same ol' stuff going on..... still not super busy at work.... it really needs to break free....

Well we finally pissed off a neighbor this past Saturday night. Don't know who it was. I know it wasn't the young couple from next door cuz they were over our house. 

We were pumping out the music on the JBL's and they were hitting hard. Had some old 90's rap with some crazy bass (Snoop Dogg, Fat Joe and Ice Cube). Once the young couple came over we turned the music down so we could talk and play the game they brought over. Five minutes after they got here there was a knock at the front door. It was a Maryland State Trooper:P. He said there was a noise complaint and asked if we were playing music. I said yea it was us. He said when he first pulled up he could hear it but couldn't tell what house it was coming out of. He was a few driveways down. He was still unsure that it was us cuz he said he was going to knock on a few more doors... I said " no my man it was us. I think he was confused cuz I wasn't some kid but some 50+ year old dude lol lol. 

I think the reason we got a complaint was we had the windows open and that sound travels. We've pumped the music like that before but we always have the windows closed. 

Check in later... a good day to all..

MKP :-)

• Like 5