Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

8 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I did Mike, canned protein stuff, warehouse sized beef jerky, grapenuts, grits, all purpose flour & corn meal, BACON, sea pack fish bogo!

& linguine, fettuccini & mozzarella!  

If the germ in a cough or a sneeze can live & infect for three hours in the air?   How far can that exact same air & snot molecules travel?

8 hour threat on non-porus surfaces less than that on cardboard.

Lots more will get it!

I forgot nuts and peanut butter.. Dried fruit

• Like 3

There was talk about dates here a week or so ago. I couldn't remember the last time I'd had some. There were some pitted ones made by Sunsweet that I got a couple packs of, very nice. Found a natural preserve with no highfruitcosecornpoison in it and family sized jif. I even froze bread, haven't bought bread since last summer.... actually if honest since a decade ago!

All I need are a big pack of hotdogs from bjs and then fresh meat whenever I go out for the buttermilk my mother needs for the daily 15mg xarelto to not hurt her.

Thanks for the coffee reminder, ordered that a minute ago.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

There was talk about dates here a week or so ago. I couldn't remember the last time I'd had some. There were some pitted ones made by Sunsweet that I got a couple packs of, very nice. Found a natural preserve with no highfruitcosecornpoison in it and family sized jif. I even froze bread, haven't bought bread since last summer.... actually if honest since a decade ago!

All I need are a big pack of hotdogs from bjs and then fresh meat whenever I go out for the buttermilk my mother needs for the daily 15mg xarelto to not hurt her.

Thanks for the coffee reminder, ordered that a minute ago.

Dried figs !

• Like 3

Haven't had a fresh fig in a lot of years. Had a friend that had an old Mission Fig tree.  Trunk a foot plus in diameter.There was enough for the birds, bugs and deer.

Not being smartass... but how may people or how widespread does this virus have to be before they decide that if we don't have it, we won't get it?

• Like 1