Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Don't think I'm gonna make it to the lake.

still sitting around in my sarong and robe... ha ha ha

been hacking some weeds. Make room for the 2nd wave. Just in time for the predicted rain to bring up another batch. Summer weeds won't come until July rains.. The summer weeds have a season. They will not grow in the cool months. The "winter weeds" will grow all year. You don't notice them under the summer weed growth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

Summer weeds won't come until July rains.. The summer weeds have a season. They will not grow in the cool months. The "winter weeds" will grow all year. You don't notice them under the summer weed growth.

Sound like my lawn the past couple of years!

• Like 2

Funny that I ordered the entry level new model from Upscale Audio but shipping was a no go with Coronavirus.  I cancelled the order and the next day this flagship model with an extra set of KT-120's came available for $250 more on usaudiomart.  Traveled from west coast to east in a triple box unscathed.  It is a piece of audio jewelry.  Tomorrow I will go to mi casa and pick up the Spatial M3 Turbo S speakers and hook it up.

Just got another package delivered by FedEx and I bet it's the Sweet Vinyl Sugar Cube.  Will see later.

• Like 4

Nice... Upscale was drop-shipping from the manufacturer over there?

They had an excellent price on the phono preamp I was looking for last year.

The cosmetics alone with those two together will sound good!

We'll need pixels and more pixels of it.

• Like 3

Just now, Tarheel said:

Opened the Sugar Cube box and can hear something rattling inside

was it a snake?  I left a (dead) rattlesnake in my dad's trunk when I was about 16.  he wasn't too happy when he went to get his golf clubs.  I think his exact words were (said very calm) "oh yeah, you're never driving car again."

• Haha 3

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Upscale Audio

I like that guy, he has some good videos on youtube. 

4 hours ago, JohnJ said:

That's a beautiful set of tubes Chuck!

That's one of the reasons he was attracted to her. Chuck loves a good looking set of tubes. 

• Haha 4

• Moderators
1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:
2 minutes ago, dtel said:

Yes, yes it is, and you did a good job taste great. Thank You , see you can cook !

that's some of my best work there.

It's so easy a monkey could do it.

• Like 4

• Moderators
3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

"Honey, it's 6 o'clock" and me gently rubbing her to stir her. She now associates me touching her with having to get up and get ready for work....

Had to control my thoughts, 10 jokes in that line but I have a little control, don't know why.

But overall that's not a good thing I would guess, I hate to wake up before I'm ready also. 

• Like 2

Chuck's new tubes, Chucks old tube's, BBQ, Steve not mentioning ketchup once, Grasshopper n weeds, John's weeds, MY weeds a comin soon, everyone cravin Chuck's old tubes, a rattle in a sugarcube, jokes about a 6 AM groping wakey and I've gotta take the grand to baseball practice!  Sounds like something's gonna shake i just don't know what YET!  Can't wait on that full report on the PrimaLuna though Chuck!  :)

• Like 3