Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

It's the humans in house that need to be careful!  Dogs love raw meat but it's messy to deal with.

The hassle is what keeps me from going strictly raw with my dog.  He gets grain free food and we give him raw "treats".  My wife made chicken breast last night and Otto got the uncooked trimmings with his meal.

• Like 4

• Moderators

It's the humans in house that need to be careful!  Dogs love raw meat but it's messy to deal with.

The hassle is what keeps me from going strictly raw with my dog.  He gets grain free food and we give him raw "treats".  My wife made chicken breast last night and Otto got the uncooked trimmings with his meal.

I had read raw chicken was good for them so I gave our dogs a little last time I was about to cook some. They did fine, I only gave them a little to make sure it wouldn't be a problem for them but they did fine.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Do you eat raw hamburger, superfresh, choice cut, dtel? Maybe missed with a herb or 2.garlic? Know there is a recipe around for it.

Had an Italian brother-in-law that liked some at times.

Maby with just a little salt, no fat, usually just like round steak or even sometimes ground meat it is really lean. My wife freaks when I do it but I have been doing it all my life. When I was little my mother would take me to the grocery with her and the manager working the meat counter loved to see me. He said I was the only other person besides him who liked meat raw, he would cut pieces for me at the counter for me to eat, he loved to see other customers panic when I ate it. It has a completely different taste when cooked, which I like also.

When I order a steak rare they ask if I'm sure, I say yes if you want don't even heat it just bring it raw, I think they believe I am kidding.

I know it can be bad for you but I have never had a problem, yes it may kill me one day but until that day. :lol:  Love sushi and ceviche also.  

I must have the stomach of a dog, I can eat anything any time of the day and never have a problem ?  

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3

lucky dog!

Otto... what a great name for a dog... a german breed perhaps?

Rottie.  The dog in my avatar's name was Adolph.

Also a good name... popular in my family prior to WWII.  Now, not so much.  

I should have guessed Rottweiler.. duh!

• Like 5

Morning Gang

Yep, it's Thursday, had to check.

In the cave, drinkin lots of coffee, Bot servo linkage design/install then redo it six more times till it's right :emotion-21:

In this new hobby, iv got the electrics/mechanics down, it's the massive amount of parts they have for this stuff is mind blowing.

And it's really not that much of an expense, iv got to buy more stash parts today.

I fab some mounts tuesday, wed go to the model shop, hangin in a bag on the rack for two bucks, a dozen little brackets i just made :ohmy:

post-57941-0-68620000-1433416477_thumb.j

• Like 7

Our dog Molly eats everything except fish bones. That includes Purina Dog Chow, table scraps, any armadillos, opossums, squirrels she has killed along the way. She has never had a problem. She is at least 14 years old. Just showed up here in 2001. 

• Like 7

Our dog Molly eats everything except fish bones. That includes Purina Dog Chow, table scraps, any armadillos, opossums, squirrels she has killed along the way. She has never had a problem. She is at least 14 years old. Just showed up here in 2001. 

LMFAO, not at Molly, im laughing at the fact, it sounds like my first wife....... :emotion-21: 

• Like 8

LMFAO, not at Molly, im laughing at the fact, it sounds like my first wife....... :emotion-21:

Now that's funny....lol lol
  • Like 4

Morning guys....

Working on 1st cup.....little slow this morning, was up kinda late.

Me and the wife went to dinner at our local Japanese steak house. We met a couple at our table and it turns out he is the lead audio engineer for a local sound company here in Baltimore. This guy new audio big time. He new all about Klipsch.

Really a nice guy. I told him I'm looking for some subs for my deck. He said he is re-doing a club in Baltimore and there would be some big JBL's he could hook me up with.....oh ya...

I gave him my business card, he said he would shoot me a e-mail so I would have his info. As soon as we got home my wife said he sent a e-mail, telling me how nice it was to meet us. In his e-mail he gave us a link to all the shows he does and said if ya to see any just let him know.......he would put us on the guess list.....yea so cool.....my new audio buddy

OK gang gotta roll.....a clutch job is calling me...

Wishing all a great day...

MKP :-)

• Like 8

Morning guys....

Working on 1st cup.....little slow this morning, was up kinda late.

Me and the wife went to dinner at our local Japanese steak house. We met a couple at our table and it turns out he is the lead audio engineer for a local sound company here in Baltimore. This guy new audio big time. He new all about Klipsch.

Really a nice guy. I told him I'm looking for some subs for my deck. He said he is re-doing a club in Baltimore and there would be some big JBL's he could hook me up with.....oh ya...

I gave him my business card, he said he would shoot me a e-mail so I would have his info. As soon as we got home my wife said he sent a e-mail, telling me how nice it was to meet us. In his e-mail he gave us a link to all the shows he does and said if ya to see any just let him know.......he would put us on the guess list.....yea so cool.....my new audio buddy

OK gang gotta roll.....a clutch job is calling me...

Wishing all a great day...

MKP :-)

New audio buddy?

Hell man, if i was younger/single/better looking and female, i jump the first plane and marry that fella.

So you simply go out to eat and hook up with "THE MAN" your audio world just expanded behond belief, this is the kind of friend all audio nerds dream of, son you invite that man to your home for a BBQ and show him your system, and i guarantee to he will take care of you.

Now a word on the "Other Matter", shows you wish to see? WTF? you have just met a guy that can treat you better than my Scalper, who by the way iv paid hundreds for concerts/shows!, My God Man, Van Halen in Reno cost me 6Bones! 

P.S. Ask him if he has a "Main Sqeeze", you know, hey if Bruce Jenner can do it, you know...... :o :o :o

• Like 7