Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Evening Gang

Back in from the farm, Barn elect project, buzzed by crop dusters all day, (Rice Season).

Gave the barn six outlets, first power since the barn was built they say, 1940s when it was built.

Will run more outlets next time out, now it's hobby time for a few days.

Mr Crow is making progress, iced tea, cashews and some SRV..... :emotion-29::emotion-21:  

• Like 7

I am wondering if that piece has some hard calcified deposits in it.

Very possible.  Pulling it would be your best option (unfortunately).  If that's the case you need to decide if you want to do just this repair or a major overhaul.

Yes, I think that may be the case.  It will have to wait.  Talked to a local Plumbing Supply and he concurs.  Asked if there was any "last resort" chemical to try to break it up.  He didn't endorse it, but Muriatic Acid.  We have some, but it scares me.  O.K...thanks everyone for the insights and putting up with my boring topic/project.  I will try not to pollute the thread with it any more, unless I have a victory, then I will let you know.   :mellow:

Oh my....Muriatic Acid.....a few years back I cleaned the shop floors.....I pressure washed the floors first.....then mixed 1/4 cup of that stuff per gal of water.....dumped on the floors and then squeegie it out......the next day when we came in, the floors were WHITE.....

I mean glowing white....it was crazy looking....

Oh yea I wore gloves and goggles for sure...

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Mornin' guys. Last post here before our Germany trip to see the kids. Frankfurt is a long way from Colorado but it will be worth it. Will try to check back in from our destination. I really appreciate the fellowship here guys. Blessings and cheers to all.

Chuck

• Like 6

Mornin' guys. Last post here before our Germany trip to see the kids. Frankfurt is a long way from Colorado but it will be worth it. Will try to check back in from our destination. I really appreciate the fellowship here guys. Blessings and cheers to all.

Chuck

Have a safe trip.....and a great time my man....

• Like 5

Chuck

Yes, be safe and take LOTS of pictures!!

• Like 4

Morning guys,

Getting ready to head out to the shop.....coffee really good this morning, got a chill in the air. Weather has been cool all week got some rain comming in.

So we got some tree frogs that have been comming on the deck....they really cool little creatures. My grandson loves them. He calls them "deck pets" lol lol

OK gang wishing all a great day......

• Like 7

Yep Chuck be safe, have fun, and pictures of course.  Where will Baxter stay?

Raining here today so may volunteer at the library.....refinishing DVDs, CDs.

Bought ribeyes yesterday for Jakes 8th birthday which is Friday.  He will gobble them down in a flash though I wish he would chew slowly and savor them.  Its his birthday though :wacko:  Keep it quiet.....Jake doesn't know.

LF off to the fitness center. 

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 6

Morning Gang

First cup, trying to engage thought, aint happening, maybe after second cup :mellow2:

Costco run comes to mind, newly retired wife is starting to "Like" these shopping outing(s).

Since she has retired, dinners two or three times a week have turned into Max Volume on Khorns (Wile she is cooking) and good eats, she has been collecting cook books for years, and used them, now, "Love's to cook", i could to Die a Fat Happy Man. there are worse ways to go.

Everyone have a safe Humpday :emotion-21:

• Like 7

Happy Humpday afternoon my friends....

SAFE flight Chuck, need to have my fellow Hammond player 'arrive alive' as we aviators would say :0) Contact the group as soon as you are able..

We have finally had a few good rainy days here, hopefully all the pollen is now washed from the trees etc. Been dry and dusty here for a couple months!

It is also the first real water soaking for the new outdoor speaker system, as they are mounted 8' up with NO protection. I got some photos of the way the grills 'shed' the water away from the drivers and front port...

Getting the photos in order for a 'show and tell' ;0)

Enjoy the day everyone, more later....

.........Gary

• Like 7

• Moderators
Bought ribeyes yesterday for Jakes 8th birthday which is Friday. He will gobble them down in a flash though I wish he would chew slowly and savor them. Its his birthday though Keep it quiet.....Jake doesn't know. LF off to the fitness center.

Lucky dog :D

Don't cook Jakes, probably his choice ? Cut them up into pieces and make him take his time, good luck with that.

Fitness centers..........there should be spectator seating imo. :)

• Like 5

• Moderators
Since she has retired, dinners two or three times a week have turned into Max Volume on Khorns (Wile she is cooking) and good eats, she has been collecting cook books for years, and used them, now, "Love's to cook", i could to Die a Fat Happy Man. there are worse ways to go.

True, I pretty much resigned myself to the idea that's how it's going to happen for me.

After you move you should get yourself a smoker. :emotion-21:

• Like 3

Do you eat raw hamburger, superfresh, choice cut, dtel? Maybe missed with a herb or 2.garlic? Know there is a recipe around for it.

Had an Italian brother-in-law that liked some at times.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 1

Any meat a dog eats should be raw.  We'll even give ours egg shells as a treat.

Have hear both sides of this but, will take it as your good experience with. Thanks

Friend would sometime get a large butcher bone fresh and give to his hearty Ridgeback.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 3