Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Working on making the 2nd cup....for me it's going to be a long weekend. Before we left the shop last night me and the wife was looking at the schedule. I said what's up with the red X on Monday? She said it your birthday and I closed the shop.....man I got a good boss:-)

Everybody say there on the second cup, I don't even get past the news and look here until I'm well past the second cup.

I agree you have a good boss. :emotion-21: Just in case it doesn't get noticed Happy Birthday :emotion-19:   cant count on my memory

And yes plumbing still sucks

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

What's on the other side of that wall, is it somewhere you can just cut sheetrock out to access, this could make it much easier

You can't rebuild the valves from the back side.  Gotta go at them from the front.

• Like 2

Back to the bathroom.  I finally have the pipes inside the wall where they belong.  Drain pipe is in.  I can't put concrete in till my drain comes in so I may start working on the walls while I'm waiting.  I'd like to get my hands on the knucklehead that put this in.  The copper lines were kinked below the slab and there wasn't a brace anywhere to be found.  The copper pipe has a cover to keep the concrete off the pipe when you pour the slab.  They had poured concrete in-between the pipe and cover!  Pretty much negates having it there to begin with.  The section I put in has been wrapped in tape, then covered in plastic so I should be good.

post-13087-0-31320000-1433025784_thumb.j

• Like 5

• Moderators

What's on the other side of that wall, is it somewhere you can just cut sheetrock out to access, this could make it much easier

You can't rebuild the valves from the back side.  Gotta go at them from the front.

Oh I thought he was changing the whole contraption, your right, valves are easy...........once you get the right ones. I would bring the old ones with me, they all start to look the same when your looking even if you do know the brand.

• Like 3

• Moderators

I can't wait either.......but I'm afraid I'll have to.  She walked by house twice......perfection. 

and to borrow a line from the Stones....."I have to turn my head until the darkness goes"

Nothing wrong with looking, same grass different shade of green. :lol:

Bet the guy down the street says the same thing when the LF rides by on her bike, I'll make that bet. :o  :P

• Like 5

Back to the bathroom.  I finally have the pipes inside the wall where they belong.  Drain pipe is in.  I can't put concrete in till my drain comes in so I may start working on the walls while I'm waiting.  I'd like to get my hands on the knucklehead that put this in.  The copper lines were kinked below the slab and there wasn't a brace anywhere to be found.  The copper pipe has a cover to keep the concrete off the pipe when you pour the slab.  They had poured concrete in-between the pipe and cover!  Pretty much negates having it there to begin with.  The section I put in has been wrapped in tape, then covered in plastic so I should be good.

Good job on the "Cross Drillin", id have done the same.

I dont see many Band-Aid wrappers laying around, great job :emotion-21:

• Like 4

Morning Gang

Summer project season is well underway for everyone i see.

First cup i dont even feel, thtere WILL be many to follow.

Wife off to Wally World, basic food stuffs, me, almost got my "Teel Colored Star" on the Bay, as a Buyer mind you, @499 your stupid little star changes color, been losing sleep waiting for this BigDay!

Working on designing/procuring internals for Mr Crow project, im finding after an hour w/drimmel i just getting pretty dam good with it :emotion-21::emotion-44: :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

• Like 5

Keeping on subject. I enjoyed my coffee while wiring up trailer lights on my Jeep Cherokee. I know their not audio cables, but they are wires. Never mind the mess, everything will get tidied up. I need a good vacuuming, as I have been hauling a lot of wood and what not. Now that I have this little trailer, hopefully that won't be much of an issue.

c67aba11bcc1c73bff214b3b28027e91.jpg

And my humble 2 channel camping rig.

fc5a60d8f0bf366b060daff34d886b74.jpg

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 7