Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Hey guys....

wi-fi still down at the shop so I have not been able to check in much....

My wife has asked me to ask you guys about posting pics....She is have a hell of a time loading up my pics....Is there something she's missing? It keeps telling her that pic is to big...Is there something she can do.

Well......we hope to have internet at the shop tomorrow.....we'll see

A good night to all

MKP :-)

I upload to Flickr, download in the medium 500 format from flickr. 

Thanks Mark....I won't have to tell her...she reads all the posts..they go to my e-mail.....She knows what everyone's got going on  lol lol.

I think she should join the forum...and be "Mrs.MKP"....cuz it doesn't take much to talk her into "more Klipsch"

MKP:-)

• Like 7

Evening gang

Lots of cold coffee left today, wife recovering from denist, im recovering from long nap.

Watching old movies and servo control study.

Crow looks like hell, laying here in pieces, will post pics w/morning coffee. 

• Like 7

• Moderators
Thanks Mark....I won't have to tell her...she reads all the posts..they go to my e-mail.....She knows what everyone's got going on lol lol. I think she should join the forum...and be "Mrs.MKP"....cuz it doesn't take much to talk her into "more Klipsch" MKP:-)

She needs to, well Since you read here yes YOU need to join, we need the "rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say.

I dare you to join, hey it's free ................chicken ? :o  :P  I think MKP's boss would be a good name :)

Edited by dtel
  • Like 7

Thanks Mark....I won't have to tell her...she reads all the posts..they go to my e-mail.....She knows what everyone's got going on lol lol. I think she should join the forum...and be "Mrs.MKP"....cuz it doesn't take much to talk her into "more Klipsch" MKP:-)

She needs to, well Since you read here yes YOU need to join, we need the "rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say.

I dare you to join, hey it's free ................chicken ? :o  :P  I think MKP's boss would be a good name :)

Well she is the president of our shop....and she is the boss lol lol

MKP :-)

• Like 5

MKP are you asking about how to post pictures on the forum?  If so when you post scroll down to the bottom of the screen and it says "more reply options".  Click on that box and it directs you to "browse" to go to your pictures and select what you want to post.  Once you select a photo click on "attach this file".  Then click on "add reply".  Photos must be 2.0 MB or smaller.  If that's not what you're asking then disregard :)

Starting second cup of Mayorga....seems to be my brand this summer. 

Tipped the scales at 190.2 this morning.  Blaming that on Ben & Jerry.  Thought if I rode the bicycle 10 miles a day I could have a pint of B&J :wacko:

Oh well....Jakes dieting too.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 7

'Sup gang???  Almost to the weekend here.  That's the time of week that I work and DON'T get paid.  No rain on the way to work this morning but all the dampness has created fog from hell around here.  60% chance for today through.  If we can squeak by without too much rain today I may try to attack the front yard with my mower when I get home tonight.

• Like 6

Hey gang .... our painter is still here and making progress .... slowly. We're still getting some rain late in the day but able to work on some outdoor projects. All the precip translates into snow at higher elevations and some of the ski areas are going to stay open into June, according to the morning news today. The only prob is increased avalanche danger in the back country. Every year a few folks tempt fate and bite the big one.

Have a great day all. Cheers.

• Like 7

Morning gang

Tarhell is correct, there MKP you must drop down to the lower right reply box here and ckick "More Reply Options".

I was assuming everyone was doing that and your problem was "File Too Big".

Nothing planned today except the truck, yeah well iv had a few days like that all ready... :ph34r:

Time to make my weekly Farm run, so im going to need a truck.... <_<  

• Like 6

Nothing planned today except the truck

How many days does it take an electrician to do a brake job?????  Shop light broke???? :P

You'll understand a little better when retirement comes your way.

Let me make this statement as to the truck:

"It's not that i dont want to fix it, i just dont care"

Somehow just sitting around with the wife, listening to tunes, hittin the Pub with the wife, is , well, just more fun........

• Like 7

Dickinson's Fresh Grind is tasting mighty fine, just about out of the Duggans, so thgere is another reason to fix the truck.

Sure i could take the wifes car (and Her) a simple bottle of the Duggans turns into a Costco/Duggans/Pub run.

Time for another Cup or two.

Ahh, i see they are saying 88 today, more motavation to get that truck done quick.

Heat of the day and skeeters if i dont get movin.......

• Like 6

You'll understand a little better when retirement comes your way.

I know................  My father always used to tell me he was busier after he retired than before.

Last cup and something to eat and i swear ill get on my Grubbies and attack the Dodge.

You Build the finest Subs iv seen to date, you have something to look forward to for a little spare change, in retirement, that is a good motavatior. if i was not looking into a "Fan Sub" id be knocking at your door.

• Like 4

You realize you need a regular sub with a fan sub correct?

TRW  verision, and i have a partner that going to assist w/costing.

$13k for a new one, but we have a line on a guy in LA who is going to Demo his house, we are working on him....

Alright, time to get started w/day.

Good day Gang :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

• Moderators
Well she is the president of our shop....and she is the boss lol lol MKP :-)

You really don't need to say anything, we all know how it works. President of the shop, doesn't matter, she could stay home and eat Cheetos all day and still be the boss, it's just the way it is. :lol:  

It's just a shame she is to CHICKEN to join herself :o I might ought to leave this alone, she would then probably talk with my wife and it couldn't possibly end good for either of us. :mellow:  :ph34r:

• Like 7

TRW verision, and i have a partner that going to assist w/costing

Yes, it's made by Eminent.  It's good only up to 30Hz.  You'll need a conventional sub to overlap your mains and your fan.

My Bud jerry likes they way it makes the walls/celing rattle and things crawl around on the floor, we shall see just what we need when installed, we intend on producing or own verision depending on how well this one works out.

If there is anything that can be added to a "Haunt" project, this could be the ticket.

• Like 5