Grilling Steaks

homeskizzle

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah; it was 39 degrees and raining, but that wasn't stopping us. We had good red wine to drink and steaks to grill.

post-56797-0-87140000-1395185278_thumb.j

Season generously; most of it falls off while grilling. This happens to be McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning. The steaks are boneless ribeyes.

post-56797-0-38500000-1395185348_thumb.j

Sides are garlic pasta (angel hair) with butter and fresh cracked pepper with a salad. Mrs. Fuzzy loves just a simple garlic pasta with grilled steak.

post-56797-0-23420000-1395185608_thumb.j

This is medium rare to me. I find that everyone's definition of medium rare is different.

Cheers!

Fuzzy

First, let steak set out until room temperature. Then lightly coat with olive oil(for flavor and prevent sticking) and sprinkle McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning and place on a 450 degree ++ grill to sear. Lightly coat top side with olive oil and Montreal seasoning and flip after about 2 minutes. Sear that side and then reduce heat to medium and grill to preference, in my case medium rare.

Bill

• Moderators

For any of you folks that are interested we have a thread called "Fine Food and Wine."

Perfect

Mine wouldn't look so pretty I would have cut a little off before cooking.

Tigerman is the king, a veritable Martha Stewart without the downside and her snootiness. :biggrin: But looking at your picture he has competition. :emotion-21:

I love to cook but were more informal, with having as many as 9 family members living here for a few years after they lost there houses it had to be informal. I would cook for everyone every night and it was more like the Holidays around here, self serve, and it kind of stuck.

• Like 1