As Promised, Here first: JBL Horn(s) Complete

minermark

2445H JBL Drivers, Complete Horn Units w/JBL Factory Mounts

$400 for the pair, Pick Up or maybe I meet you half way, ask before you buy.

From here they go to Ebay TODAY! and they will not be $400, so the time would be now.

Iv been listing to these for a week with the Scalla base unit, and they can take the wattage.

I understand they had new diaphrams two years ago.

• Like 3

I would in a heartbeat on the EV or JBL but, alas, have never been past Nevada. Whoever gets these will be doing well. I would say good fortune to you but, the fortune will be in the buyer's corner. Lasting longer than expected. Please do not lower the knockdown dragout price.

I would in a heartbeat on the EV or JBL but, alas, have never been past Nevada. Whoever gets these will be doing well. I would say good fortune to you but, the fortune will be in the buyer's corner. Lasting longer than expected. Please do not lower the knockdown dragout price.

How far are you willing to drive west ?

• Like 3

Pick Up or maybe I meet you half way, ask before you buy.

I will meet halfway but im not sure you will, Its only about 1400 miles, I will see you there in 2 days Yea ???

All the good deals keep popping up in Ca. and I'm stuck on the Damn east coast :angry:

Tiger got his post in I min before yours.

• Like 3

yea but with me you get to drive 1400 miles :P (uh thats 1 way, so a total of 2800) Just think a whole 400.00 bucks waiting at the end of that trip, It would almost pay for the gas B)

seriously Tiger, specs look like these would make a great 2 or 3 way setup, specs on the driver say 500 hz up to 20K, I would think this would be a better 3 way driver. I'm not sure what bass drivers would go to 500 hz cleanly

Sure would be fun to find out though

• Like 1

I am in vegas, Let's talk.

You should. Those horns are the next best to k402's with the EV 9040 following only 1% behind

A pair of these on top of Khorn, LaScala, Belle's, MWMs, Quarter Pie, of even Cornwall with Mini DSP or other active filter for shelving and PEQ will reveal detail you never knew you had.

Edited by ClaudeJ1

How far are you willing to drive west ?

Man, I really appreciate the thought, and see you got some good folks talking to you now about the situation. You make the deal you can live with. I trust the members here to the bone! :lol:

• Like 2