single la scala $200... denver

Schu

I could use that, I would take the top off and shoot for a pair of Jubscalas with the single Lascala bass bin I have now. I just realized I have been spelling shoot wrong for the last several months, I don't know why.

Edited by duder1982

I just went and looked at the speaker. It is a speakerlab kit. It sounded decent and the bass was huge coming out of it with a crappy realistic receiver. I just didn't know what I do with one kit copy of a la scala. Maybe someone with a big klipsch set can use it as a center speaker.

The horn was stamped with speakerlab H35. And the crossover looked nice under a caking of dirt and dust. We pulled it out of the shed. The plywood underneath was not in good shape, but that piece is probably easy to replace. Anyway, I walked away and he said he had several more callers on it.

Edited by musicook

i'd prolly offer 100 and aim for 150 tops...likely worth $300 at least in parts alone though...interesting. No offense bro but can ya just drive down the road with reefer hanging outta your mouth passing cops?

• Like 1

post-27403-0-38460000-1399138223_thumb.j

It is a speakerlab kit

I was thinking something looked odd with it, the mid range horn just don't look right, all so the 3/4" piece that box in the mid and tweeter on the bottom.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 1

i'd prolly offer 100 and aim for 150 tops...likely worth $300 at least in parts alone though...interesting. No offense bro but can ya just drive down the road with reefer hanging outta your mouth passing cops?

you seemed to be hung up on this deal with smoking pot in front of cops. :blink: