out with the old dream theater and in with the new.... Full front pic added

Scrappydue

i aint getting rid of anything quickly derrick. trust me the Si's aint getting anywhere without some insane comparing and consideration. and i will try somehow to figure out how to try the kit-884 up front and the Si's mid wall and near field to keep that tactile ULF.

• Like 1

Stacking those bad boys will match efficiency of the Cinema sub and add 6 db of the low stuff. If you can keep two, you can keep all 4, lol. They can be blended together. Sorry reference_head, I am not trying to mess up things for you. :)

Stacking those bad boys will match efficiency of the Cinema sub and add 6 db of the low stuff. If you can keep two, you can keep all 4, lol. They can be blended together. Sorry reference_head, I am not trying to mess up things for you. :)

Np I would keep them if i was him :D

I've been eyeing thx for a long time, what did you feel that you were missing with them that prompted their sale?

what were they missing. Well they weren't that great for music. In my home theater room not the end of the world. I have other setups that excel for music. They were the best speakers I've owned to date for movies. Why did I sell? I am addicted to trying new things, as well as wondering how much better can it get. I haven't looked at subs since I got my quad 18 setup. Haven't looked at amps since I got the 350x7 sherbourn. Trying to find the same in speakers so I will stop spending money lol. After I move I'm ready to start putting money in the room vs the audio.

today is the day. these should be here tonight and at least hooked up for a short 2 channel listen. i shall try and get pics of everything downstairs. gonna be a heavy lifting days. lots of large 18" subs need to be moved around.

• Moderators
today is the day. these should be here tonight and at least hooked up for a short 2 channel listen

It's good to be you today. :emotion-21:

gonna be a heavy lifting days. lots of large 18" subs need to be moved around

It's not good to be you today :emotion-45:

Congratulations, hope they sound great in your room. Any speaker can be loud, but to sound BIG at any volume is something different.