out with the old dream theater and in with the new.... Full front pic added

Scrappydue

All I see are black "X"'s instead of pictures. Anyone have any ideas? I'm running IE 10.

Must be something else, 10 here and I can see the pics.

It could be this stupid firewall we have at work. It does some strange things.

• Moderators

She has say down a few times for demo but last night we say down and watched a whole movie. She likes them. Also thinks they are the best sounding ones I've had yet. She also thinks I won't have them for more than a year lol. I told her that when we move if the room is bigger I'd like to try the 402 horns. But only time will tell. She could care less how they look as we both prefer the look of the false wall with everything hidden.

Good deal, glad she likes them, not sure on the year part, I think she might be wrong on that part.

The look of the speakers don't bother me at all, but for a theater I like the false wall also, everything behind it can be whatever it takes to make it work without worrying about looks, much more convenient .

About the 402 horns, I love them myself and have never heard anything sound better. But you need to know and this is (my opinion) I have heard them compared to the horn like you have and there is a difference. The main thing (to me) is if the 510 or whatever they call it now is pointing directly at you, on axis as they say it not a big difference from the 402, if your not on axis it is a huge difference. The 402 sounds like your on axis wherever you are in the room, even way off to the side. With both pointing right at you the difference is not as much.

I say this because the 402 would make more of a difference in a wider room, with three across the front your very close to on axis in every seat now. :emotion-21:

Edited by dtel

Well I recently picked up a pallet of 50 pieces of studio foam for 100$ so I first had to make a contraption to hold the right first reflection point panels up. After that got the left up and I am pretty impressed and it really pulling the sound back in to the middle. Really cleared up music. Haven't done much listening lately I have had so much going on with new job and family. Gonna watch a flick down there tonight with the wife. Still loving every second with them though. I've been eyeballing a few more things for downstairs recently but I think my money for hobbies is about to be dried up really fast.

• Like 1

Well we watched jack teacher at -10 and my wife really enjoyed it. It still amazes me how large these things sound. This is easily one of the best center channels I have ever heard. One of these days I am gonna take a couple of them to my buddies to a/b them against his JTR noesis. I'd like to eventually know wether these are THE BEST speaker I have ever heard or second best.

Well we watched jack teacher at -10 and my wife really enjoyed it. It still amazes me how large these things sound. This is easily one of the best center channels I have ever heard. One of these days I am gonna take a couple of them to my buddies to a/b them against his JTR noesis. I'd like to eventually know wether these are THE BEST speaker I have ever heard or second best.

Its really cool to hear the voice that large with no effort. Its the same when in 2ch music. You could sware that the center is on. The voice in music is just like with movies HUGE. Yesterday after playing with the 904s for a few hours. I went up into the family room and ran a few of the same songs. Right away the voice seemed small and almost behind the music a little. I have always felt the corns have a big voice (and still do). Its the most night an day thing that jumps out at you with these 904s.

• Like 1

Well the noesis 212's are the ones I've heard. Haven't had the pleasure of hearing the 215.

I heard the 215s a couple of months ago... I have never heard any other JTR speakers before.

Well the noesis 212's are the ones I've heard. Haven't had the pleasure of hearing the 215.

I heard the 215s a couple of months ago... I have never heard any other JTR speakers before.
how were they

I thought they sounded really good... But I am hoping mine will sound better. :)