A lot of Industrial goods for $5900

Max2

That guy has relisted those many times. If he were on this side of the country, I would be very very tempted to take them off his hands.

I've really gotta sell some stuff before I buy more though. As my parents used to say "I have a bad case of the wants".

• Like 4

He is getting closer in price tho...i believe he began at $8500...

man prolly about 6500 there broke into pairs tho approx maybe more not much more...$5k for all would be a better price for the lot...obviously lol although altogether should get sort of a package discount....

lol hahahahahaahahahahaa

Ya know the first time i seen these listed about a year ago i had the money and truly looked into flying out..renting a ryder or uhaul and driving it all back...now a year later im sure glad i didnt...It would be nice to have the mcms not to mention the rest of the set for theater or selling/trade or what have you but man i can see a lot of headaches as well...

Pretty sure there is 1 driver not working and those networks have to need caps at least.

I actually believe your tv will be fine....its a bit disproportionent in a theater setup in a way...idk what the heck i would do with all that...he needs to break them up in pairs...It is quite theee picture tho! Your tv, not the speakers :lol: