Cat saves child from dog attack

sunburnwilly

Im guessing a security camera caught this

followup video is that damn dog getting shot in my house

This kind of stuff infuriates me, I don't understand people, what rational person could think that dog deserves to live or should be around people / kids.............................

Edited by joessportster

Poor kid, I think a simple .22 would be more in order for the dog. No reason to to risk going to jail yourself over torturing an animal that wasn't raised/trained properly.

We're just funning. Euthanasia is certainly in order.

Two things: Kudos to the mom for being right there, providing proper supervision to her son. I'm sure there is a good explanation why she ran away at the end, after checking on him.

And two, I really could have done without the graphic video of that leg wound. Yuck. :wacko:

That cat really saved the day. Good for kitty. :)

• Like 1

yea my torture comments are in jest, I would however put my 357 to use.....................I cant believe the child got up and followed mom like he did with that leg

I have never had any affection twords cats, I may have to change my attitude. That cat had to be with the child from day one, I know dogs will get protective like that never thought a cat would

yea my torture comments are in jest, I would however put my 357 to use.....................I cant believe the child got up and followed mom like he did with that leg

I have never had any affection twords cats, I may have to change my attitude. That cat had to be with the child from day one, I know dogs will get protective like that never thought a cat would

Some cats are territorial. Recall a Siamese cat a brother had that would back down his Boxer, many years ago now to tell.

• Like 1

Yet another good reason to run CCTV cameras, once you have them, your spoiled.

Never again will you come home and see something amiss, and be able to walk right in to the built-in DVR and have instant facts.

Piece of mind, im tellin ya.

• Like 1