What am I seeing on my screen?

Scrappydue

I feel like a cheapskate now, I just shoot mine onto my wall that I painted with flat white ceiling paint. Hope you come up with something you are happy with. Never really went in for the whole screen thing myself. Unless it's one of those frosted ones and the projector shoots onto the rear of it. And that's only because the projector would be far away and I wouldn't hear it.

Probably a waste of time to post a pic since you can't really tell how good it looks. But here's my Po' Mans screen. :D

your not crazy, that's exactly what I do as well. I have a one wall that is dedicated to this. if you wanted to take this a step further, there is some special paint you can get exactly for the purpose.

I watched a video online and laughed my butt off. Everything looked like girls glitter nail polish. :D Not sure who makes it just remember everything on the screen glistening like a billion diamonds. I'm with you' I'll stick to my flat white ceiling paint. Okay found the video I was referring to, It may have been that the paint was still wet but if you go to about 5:30 into the vid you'll see what I meant by glittery.

Scrappy, glad to hear they're at least trying to do something to remedy the problem, but it sucks that you had to go through this rigamarole to get there.

Edited by cradeldorf

UH...... OK!

That is not what I would want to look at, I can't imagine looking through a glitter screen to see the image behind it for 90 minutes but as the product is produce, I guess there is a market for it. Not me but someone I guess. I will stick with my Dalite screen.... there is NO glitter!

• Like 1

Well update: super pissed with elite. Now that my theater is down and screen material sent off I call today and they tell me they are out of stock on the p3 and 4k material. One month they said! I hate communication with large companies. They should have had me send my fabric in once stuff was in stock.

The other thing that really makes me

Nervous is if the screen is still subpar I will be past my one month return with amazon. So I will be stuck with it. Not sure about this whole situation.

Is there any way to get your money back, no one would expect a month wait on something ordered ?

Well here's the issue now. Ordered from amazon. On month to return. But now frame is here in MO. screen material is in California. I hoping they can send me a fabric sample so I can make sure it will be good. I think it will be it's just that little bit of me that is nervous.

Well update: super pissed with elite. Now that my theater is down and screen material sent off I call today and they tell me they are out of stock on the p3 and 4k material. One month they said! I hate communication with large companies. They should have had me send my fabric in once stuff was in stock.

Nervous is if the screen is still subpar I will be past my one month return with amazon. So I will be stuck with it. Not sure about this whole situation.

I'd put a claim in right before the 30 day mark. You'd still have a small window for return time if not happy plus it will at least be on record.

• Like 2

I realize it's usually an impossible option for most but the difference between front and rear projection is large. It's the difference between reflecting the light and having it come straight at you. I wish I had the problem of having to hide your speakers.

• Moderators

I would start over bro

can't afford to man. Looking at Harley's now so audio is about to get put on hold.

One tip on that.

If you find something you want to buy, make sure it's in the store and ready to go..........only say this because you have been unlucky with companies lately. Sorry but it's true, good better luck this time.

• Moderators

Oh the harley will be bought from a dealer and it will be brand spanking new.

Very nice hope it works out well for you, I just noticed this " The Klipsch Plank Meister", true and it's documented. still funny

If it were me, I'd contact the company and tell them the frame is on it's way. Contact Amazon and tell them you want your money back, contact your credit card company and tell them to recind the transaction. Go to a different screen company and buy from them.

• Like 1

That sucks Scrappy. I would be super annoyed and pissed also. I hope everything works out man.