College Football Thread ('14-'15)

Sancho Panza

You

No, I know he was hard on the kids at time. But I liked him, thought he had some good coaching talent(not the defensive coordinator), but with the right recruits he could do good.  As I am going through some anger issues where I try not to yell as it gets you no where. However maybe its just that loud out there and he realizes the players can't hear him if he whispers  :huh:.  

Congrats to Marshall...winning their Conference Football Championship. Great season!! If it weren't for a single point, a 66-67 loss they would be undefeated.  I don't care who you play, 13-1 is a pretty good season.

It took 2 int's in the 4th and a TD pass by MU's nationally recognized Cato for the Thundering Herd to go ahead with 1:50 left in the third quarter 26-23. 

Mustang Guy can breath easy now, and wait for the Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl Dec 26, probably against Rutgers or Illinois.

I'll be for whoever they play.

I thought you were an SEC fan? But I guess you are a Jameis Winston fan? Congratulations. Around here we root for the SEC team

If Miss St or Ole Miss had made it, we would root for them.

Edited by JL Sargent