College Football Thread ('14-'15)

Sancho Panza

Thanks for the heads-up on the PSU OSU game!  2 min left.

I wasn't even watching because OSU was drubbing PSU, I thought it was all over but the final score.  1 min left and PSU is driving to tie the game with a FG.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

On that last play, maybe try a field goal next time?

That play was on a third down, and the plan was to throw the ball where ONLY your receiver can catch it, or, more importantly, THROW THE BALL OUT OF BOUNDS!  There would still be time to try the FG.

The QB kinda lobbed it into double coverage near the goal line, I don't think the receiver even knew the ball was coming, so it was an EASY pick off. That's why adult coaches should not trust their careers to the whims of children!

Still, the coach sent in the play.  Plenty of blame for that gigantic blunder all around.

In probably the most exciting game of the season, TCU beats WVU by 1 point with 0 seconds left on the clock after WVU lead for virtually the entire game. Fumbles and interceptions eventually cost WVU an upset they should have had in their pocket.

Sorry, Dave.

• Like 2