College Football Thread ('14-'15)

Sancho Panza

Marshall University Thundering Herd wins again. 56-14 in an away game at Old Dominion.

Before this game we were ranked 32 in the nation. I hope this moves us up a place or two.

I went to the WVU-Kansas game this afternoon, where frankly I didn't see any finals scores, but I just now saw the ESPN scoreboard.  This was bloody Saturday for the top ten if there ever was one.  I left for ONE afternoon and all heck breaks loose!

I know Marshall doesn't play a top schedule, but I think their QB Cato is for real, and with all the giants falling, Marshall just needs to be patient as they watch their undefeated record goes up every week.

Edited by wvu80

The first season of football's "Final Four" is becoming quite dramatic. It could very well be that none of the five "Power Conferences" has an undefeated champion. That will lead to the subjective analysis of "quality" wins, and more important, "quality" losses, an oxymoron if ever there was one.

The state of Mississippi acquitted itself well this weekend. Katie Perry knows more than Lee Corso. The Egg Bowl will be nationally significant this year.

Edited by DizRotus

The first season of football's "Final Four" is becoming quite dramatic. It could very well be that none of the five "Power Conferences" has an undefeated champion.
This is very much true. 

That will lead to the subjective analysis of "quality" wins, and more important "quality" losses, an oxymoron if ever there was one.
Will the committee be up to sorting this all out?