PLEASE READ: Exploratory Moderator Nomination Thread

Chad

But with that said could I get a list of the final moderators once done so I can put them on my payroll

Hey. Am I not already doing a good enough job? You want I should rub somebody out? :emotion-14:

Dave

Well as a matter of fact...we better take this to PM's ;)

​The last forum in which i was a moderator…I banned myself for life. I tried to appeal; but, I also refused to hear the appeal. Now half of me hates the other half of me…holidays can be quite unpleasant.

LOL talk about being your own worst enemy!

do the deceased forum members from chicago get to vote too--just like a presidential election? Thought I'd get in a political jab and then when the moderators are chosen, they can give me the appropriate number of warning points. If they have any left since Michael Ray came to town. :D

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

As forum moderator, I promise to focus my entire attention on the cesspool of profanity and discord known as RTM. It will most certainly consume every free moment I might possibly have. And Coke machines in the halls. And chick-fil-a on site for lunches. And designated senior parking spots closer to the entrance.

• Like 2

next week.
This is a mighty important issue to be sitting on for an entire week, don't you think? There may be rioting in the streets. These post happy *#$&% that think they can post whatever their demented minds find enticing, must be caught and hung up by their buster browns! A week? That's like three months in forum time.