PLEASE READ: Exploratory Moderator Nomination Thread

Chad

hard to believe that people want more of this place...checking this forum daily, is taking up too much time during my therapy sessions. and by the way, i put tabasco on my pizza that has pineapple and jalepenos. i'm in great health, so it must be the right thing to do.

• Moderators
There's never a moderator around when you need one.

We are here.....just too busy laughing to moderate. :D

I think the humor that is presented in these forums is what helps make it such a fun and exciting place to visit. The unique (and often strange) personalities, the vast collection of knowledge and the shared love for audio / video and the mere ability to kick back and have some fun with each other is what has kept me glued to the forums for the past few years. Anybody got a tissue? :P

• Like 1

Anyone here who buy into this, who subsequently post about wanting less regulation in their life, will be returned to this thread to point out their hypocrisy. On another level, you have a corporation who has just let Amy go, yet now begs for free labor to help take her place. Instead of hiring enough people to do the job, they look to you to take up the slack for free. Social media is recognized as being important for marketing today. We already help with our supporting posts on this forum. Yet it is not so important to Klipsch to provide the resources necessary to get the job done. Go ahead, follow your own conscience.

I honestly think you are thinking way too much into this.

Yea think.

Quack, quack-quack-quack, Quack!!!

Edited by Gilbert

Anyone here who buy into this, who subsequently post about wanting less regulation in their life, will be returned to this thread to point out their hypocrisy. On another level, you have a corporation who has just let Amy go, yet now begs for free labor to help take her place. Instead of hiring enough people to do the job, they look to you to take up the slack for free. Social media is recognized as being important for marketing today. We already help with our supporting posts on this forum. Yet it is not so important to Klipsch to provide the resources necessary to get the job done. Go ahead, follow your own conscience.

I honestly think you are thinking way too much into this.

Yea think.

Quack, quack-quack-quack, Quack!!!

No one would ever accuse Gilbert of over thinking anything. The poor guy was moderated so hard by Amy back in the day that he is reduced to making animal noises, bless his heart.

Edit then feign ignorance?
Go ahead sue me, sue me, for just doing my job.....

Triple dog disqualified for assuming he already has the job.

Don't recognize political satire.... Gee.....