PLEASE READ: Exploratory Moderator Nomination Thread

Chad

As forum moderator, I promise to focus my entire attention on the cesspool of profanity and discord known as RTM. It will most certainly consume every free moment I might possibly have. And Coke machines in the halls. And chick-fil-a on site for lunches. And designated senior parking spots closer to the entrance.

Thad has also promised a BOSE in every pot!

I think a week is a good time to wait. It gives us time to formulate some proper moderator questions, and let the candidates post their answers, so we know who to vote for. For instance...

"If you were the general of a Klipsch army that was surrounded, and you had the Pioneer army on the east, and the Bose army on the west, which way would you attack, and with what weapons?

Any other good moderator questions? :cool:

Edited by wvu80

Ally yourself with the Pioneer army and crush the Bose army. TAKE NO PRISONERS!! Use tweeters to communicate in frequencies that they don't recognize and blast them with Brown notes till they're so weak from crapping themselves they'll surrender.

• Like 3

If you were on a desert island and needed to use a conch shell to signal for help, would you mate it to a conical, tractrix, or exponential horn as the best way to be heard?

I wouldn't mate with a conch shell. This was a trick question wasn't it?

As boring as ketchup Stew

probably won't surprise you that i do put ketchup in stew...all stew....all soup...all potatoes....all pasta...all beans...all meats (but, don't eat much meat). I just posted the numbers from my physical...apparently ketchup is also magic.

Edited by BigStewMan

Very disgraceful how people are showing their true colors in this thread.
So, you think we need a moderator then?

Is this an example of "Catch 22?'

Edited by Boxx