College Football National Championship Semifinals

Boxx

College Football National Championship Semifinals  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What four college teams will make it to the first semifinals this year.

Well that was exciting.  Appears the committee got it right.   Spartans 42 Bears 41

Badgers over Tigers in OT.  Perhaps the B1G 10 is better than everyone, including yours truly, thought.  Now it's up to the Buckeyes to represent B1G against SEC.

Edited by DizRotus

Maybe FSU deserves the Preparation H award.  No, I better watch the end, lol.

Go back and edit your post substituting "FSU" for "MSU."

No one will question your wisdom.  B)

What the "F"?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but Derrick gave Michigan State Prep H award for getting pummeled by Baylor, but he gave it before the wild 4th quarter when MSU came back and won the game.  He made fun of himself for not watching to the end of the game, because it looked like it was all but over in the 3rd.

I'm saying that at 59-20 in the fourth, FSU will NOT come back to win this one, so he can safely go back and edit his Prep H post so he looks smart, instead of, well you know.

+++

When you have to explain a joke, it probably wasn't all that funny.  :rolleyes:

+++

Speaking of funny, still in the 4th quarter I think its time to pull Winston so he can have some time to prepare his post-game announcement that he is declaring for the NFL.  I have a feeling Cleveland Browns are looking for a new quarterback with higher standards.  :P

Edit:  With 5 minutes left, FSU just put in a new QB!  I guess they are following our thread!

Edited by wvu80