Craig's List Just Makes My Day

eth2

i lived on a boat for awhile...we had cooks, a doctor, and i never paid a cent for fuel.  The government actually picked up the tab. They did demand that i cut my hair.

Now, was that a "boat", or a "ship"??? you know what I mean...regardless, I enjoyed your comment!

I thought it was highly racist and insensitive towards ships.  I think he should be banned.

:o

Then ya better take me out too, i was on the Midway.

USS George Washington (SSBN 598), USS Ranger, USS Enterprise

The midway was after my stint in Nam, then i get out and into aerospace, will not say what subs iv been on, but many.

Everyone on the midway called it the boat, as they do today, a navy thing i guess.

Guest Steven1963

You guys just don't own the right kind of boat if you think the best days are when you buy it and sell it.  Jet Skis are the most fun you can have on the water and I don't regret my purchases one bit.

post-58311-0-47280000-1409790760_thumb.j

• Like 1

i lived on a boat for awhile...we had cooks, a doctor, and i never paid a cent for fuel.  The government actually picked up the tab. They did demand that i cut my hair.

Now, was that a "boat", or a "ship"??? you know what I mean...regardless, I enjoyed your comment!

I thought it was highly racist and insensitive towards ships.  I think he should be banned.

:o

Then ya better take me out too, i was on the Midway.

USS George Washington (SSBN 598), USS Ranger, USS Enterprise

The midway was after my stint in Nam, then i get out and into aerospace, will not say what subs iv been on, but many.

Everyone on the midway called it the boat, as they do today, a navy thing i guess.

I think you and I should talk someday, sounds like we've had very similar experiences, maybe even crossed paths....that would be cool.

• Like 1

• Moderators
hydro_pyro, on 03 Sept 2014 - 7:03 PM, said:hydro_pyro, on 03 Sept 2014 - 7:03 PM, said: Here's my Hydrostream

Nice looking boat but it would look a lot better with upgrades. Like a few bikinis, filled but not overly so. :D  

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

You guys just don't own the right kind of boat if you think the best days are when you buy it and sell it.  Jet Skis are the most fun you can have on the water and I don't regret my purchases one bit.

In the 1990's I had 2 Yamaha Waiveraiders.  Then I bought a 29' Fountain with 2 supercharged 502s.  I had more fun on the jet skies than I ever had on the boat. 

• Moderators
tigerwoodKhorns, on 03 Sept 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

Steven1963, on 03 Sept 2014 - 7:32 PM, said:

In the 1990's I had 2 Yamaha Waiveraiders.  Then I bought a 29' Fountain with 2 supercharged 502s.  I had more fun on the jet skies than I ever had on the boat. 

But you could get offshore and fish in style with the Fountain, the only problem is at the gas pump. At those prices you could go out to eat fish many times for the cost to fill up once.

my sister worked at a hospital emergency room. one night, a short doctor was being a jerk..so she held her hand a few inches above his head and said, “You must be this tall before you can tell us what to do.”  everyone laughed…but him.

Edited by BigStewMan