NFL Time!

K5SS

Guys, I know this is crazy thinking but, they could go to the SB!!!!

So could the Raiders, Washington, Tampa Bay, St Louis or the Jets.  Add their wins up and it equals 4.  It's too early in the season to really start talking playoffs no less SB.

I agree....

One thought regarding Jerry Jones... How can a guy that made multi-millions of dollars be such a bad GM/Owner of a football team?

How can a guy that made multi-millions of dollars be such a bad GM/Owner of a football team?

His ego won't let him see his inability to be an effective GM.

I see that and its a good point... But this guy made millions in Arkansas.  Why can't he see what he has done for years and the fact that it didn't work... (this year not counted yet).

Guys, I know this is crazy thinking but, they could go to the SB!!!!

:unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:   Superbowl?  Superbowl?  I like Romo and he deserves a trip there.  He lacks composure and consistency...like Cutler.  Tom Brady is like a super hero action dude.  Peyton & Tom are elite and amazing for how long they have been in the league.  I hate the Packers, but Rogers has that similar composure trait.  Calm and super smart with reading the D and adjusting, and not throwing stupid passes trying to pull off a miracle.  I think Russel Wilson will be at their level in due time.

If Boxx asks one more time i'll pass it on to you.  Because then my question would be why can't Boxx accept the obvious?

maybe this forum is boxx’s play toy?  if i had his money, i’d burn mine.  :D 

Play toy?  I'm more like Wimpy.... I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today...

J.-Wellington-Wimpy-Attempts-To-Eat-Ghos

• Like 3

He lacks composure and consistency...like Cutler.

First time I'm quoting myself...Cutler just threw an interception!  Even if the receiver may have run a wrong route, it was a stupid decision and a terrible pass.  Worse yet, several missed tackles on the int run.  He isn't and will never be an elite QB.  The weather is too nice for this BS.  One more of those dumb azz plays, and it's off.  By the time I could finish typing this, Dolphins scored a TD on his int.  14 - 0 Miami.   :mad: 

Edited by tnr