NFL Time!

K5SS

The Texans
They are on a roll...

A very slow roll.  If they can't figure  out how to run the ball, they might be stuck on 3 wins for the rest of the season. 

I can't remember the last time I saw a defensive lineman take an interception 80 yards for a touchdown.  That was fun to watch.

The Texans
They are on a roll...

A very slow roll.  If they can't figure  out how to run the ball, they might be stuck on 3 wins for the rest of the season. 

I can't remember the last time I saw a defensive lineman take an interception 80 yards for a touchdown.  That was fun to watch.

They strike it up against Dallas this week.  I should be a good game.

What's up with the Saints?

They have no clue what's wrong, well that's how it looks anyway. And surprisingly Dallas is better than people thought ? 

Dallas has a much more aggressive defense this year (so far).  That's a top factor. 

Also, finally using the O line for run blocking.  You don't sign a premier running back from Oklahoma and have him run short pass routes and block.

The Texans
They are on a roll...

Even though the Texans are a division rival for the Colts, I really like JJ Watt. He's an exceptional player, and just seems like a good guy. That's how many people feel about Luck, just a down home type of person.

Even though the Texans are a division rival for the Colts, I really like JJ Watt. He's an exceptional player, and just seems like a good guy. That's how many people feel about Luck, just a down home type of person.

Seems like they both have their heads screwed on right, good for them.  The league needs more guys like those two.

I was really looking forward to watch JJ and Clowney play together.  They could really be a special tandem on the line.  2 guys with unnatural God given talent.  I hope Clowney doesn't come back too soon, he's got a long career ahead of him.

• Like 1

Seems like they both have their heads screwed on right, good for them.  The league needs more guys like those two.

I was really looking forward to watch JJ and Clowney play together.  They could really be a special tandem on the line.  2 guys with unnatural God given talent.  I hope Clowney doesn't come back too soon, he's got a long career ahead of him.

With a league full of gangsters and abusers, it's refreshing to see young guys take control.

Agreed.  They both have a huge appreciation for the opportunity that's been given them and take nothing for granted.  They're both extremely hard workers and focused on their respective jobs.  The only thing I don't like about Luck is that we have to play against him twice a year.

Lets talk about tonight's MNF game. You've got the Patriots against the Chiefs. Now old wisdom would call for a downright beat down by the Patriots with Tom Brady throwing for 400 yds. But no, that was old NFL football. Tonight I guess the Chiefs will beat the Patriots because that is the new way of doing business.