NFL Time!

K5SS

However, now the boy's have an offensive line that should measure up this year. Time will tell....

Murray has averaged 5.0 yards per carry since 2011.  How hard is it to figure out that you need to give him the ball?  I love the coaching incompetence that Jerry thrives on.

He does however have a case of the "YIPES."  (at times)

A bad case of fumble-I-tess....

What's wrong with the Saints? 0-2 is not what fans had in mind for the start of this season. Only 12% of teams that start 0-2 even make the playoffs!

they ran into the might of THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!!! lol!

And Johnny "Bench....."

• Like 1

Tampa @ Atlanta 7:25 PM Central CBS, Tonight...

putting another game OTA is a victory for the poor man...or, those who, un-like me, are brave enough to cut the cable...

There were a lot of Thursday night games that you couldn't get last year even with cable.  You had to pay for the NFL network to see them.  If I have to pay extra, I'll watch something else or better yet, fire up some tunes.

• Like 1

You can do that anyway.

Nah.  My kids do what they call multi-tasking.  For example, my daughter would watch a movie with us while she was on her lap top socializing.  She misses half the movie even though it's right in front of her.  Your brain can only CONCENTRATE on one thing at a time no matter what you try to convince yourself.  If I'm watching football with music on, the music becomes background noise and I can't really enjoy it.  It's on, I'm hearing it, but I'm not into it like I would be if the TV wasn't on.  My favorite way to listen is either with my eyes closed or in a dark room.

• Like 1

Tampa @ Atlanta 7:25 PM Central CBS, Tonight...

putting another game OTA is a victory for the poor man...or, those who, un-like me, are brave enough to cut the cable...

I only have OTA.  Too bad ABC doesn't still have MNF.  CBS apparently has joint broadcasting with NFL Network for Thursday Night.  Sancho, I don't know how you can have the NFL Network via OTA, but if you do, I want to know how.  Never mind, I see you haven't cut the cable yet.

Edited by tnr