rb75's rs7's rc7 and Yamaha for $250 but what did I buy here labels are not correct at all

jordan122345

So a package popped up on Craigslist in Denver today and I ended up with them so it was 1 pair of klipsch rb75's,1 pair of klipsch rs7's, and a klipsch rc7, and a Yamaha757 receiver all with original boxes and cards now the weird part is the tags on the backs of the speakers are different than any I have seen on klipsch speakers before and the boxes don't have serial numbers on them I looked at the shipping label and they came originally from Audio Excellence INC out of New York anyways I have had the rc7 and the rs7'same and they are the right speakers just wrong tags on back but I have not seen the rb75's before and the different tag says 75 watts max input power instead of the 150 watts max power handling what the heck did I buy here

post-50609-0-70560000-1409893711_thumb.j

post-50609-0-12520000-1409893752_thumb.j

Edited by jordan122345

Their site isn't easy to navigate, it's as if it's broken and incomplete and new all at the same time.

There was one review that I found that happened to be in regards to them selling Klipsch on eBay where they were hassling the individual over a damaged RSW sub.  Other than that there's not a lot of info on them.

I have a bunch of RF-7's. One pair I picked up used but wrapped in the boxes years ago had labels something like that. I was concerned when I first unboxed them. After I hooked them up and everything looked and sounded as it should, I didn't really care.

I actually forgot all about that until I saw this thread. As long as they sound right, just enjoy. Did Klipsch use the same labels for B-stock back then? Maybe different if bought from unauthorized dealers? I'll be interested in whatever conclusion you come to. I've had the stickers fall off some of my Klipsch.

Call klipsch. Also take a look inside. The drivers should be labeled...look at the xover too.

I second the look inside.

I received a pair of RS-62s with very similar lables, I opened it up, and inside was a brand new klipsch label with the correct info.

So I opened up the rs7's and the rc7 and klipsch 030-0140 drivers on all and klipsch crossovers I did not see any extra labels with serial numbers or anything or model numbers but I am gonna hook them up today I think all is well as of right now no plans to sell

Edited by jordan122345