Gentelmen we have a clear winner here.....OMG

minermark

To me, it's actually a little offensive. Don't was his time offering current eBay prices? His piles of uninventoried, untested, equipment are worth more than the tested documented stuff on every other listing? The guy is delusional or just a tool. I wouldn't buy anything from him. Just my .02

When is the last time anyone here had 94 ad's on Ebay and had "Best Offers" listed on Every One of them ?

I dare anyone to go through all 94 and tell me there is not one thing you dont want? really? have you made an offer? have you even tried?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/myostuff/m.html?item=121421805582&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Im trying NOT to, but seeing items harder to find than MCMs, one of a kind chance to own some dam fine equipment. 

Edited by minermark

Hey Mark, as a former ham you will appreciate this collection of stuff.  Talk about being up all night drooling.  It's the kind of place one goes to only if the wallet and credit card are left home!!!

http://www.landaircom.com/showroom.html

Maynard

I think my dad knew this guy way back in the 70s, i like his Collins stock, i had a pretty good line of surplus stores in LA growing up and i miss those today.

Over the years iv managed to scale down my hobby's and like to listen now.

Neighbors used to complain about me messing up their TVs, i bought them a TVI filter, today they complain about my two channel, now my option is to move, good thing that was planned some time ago.

Hey Mark, as a former ham you will appreciate this collection of stuff.  Talk about being up all night drooling.  It's the kind of place one goes to only if the wallet and credit card are left home!!!

http://www.landaircom.com/showroom.html

Maynard

I think my dad knew this guy way back in the 70s, i like his Collins stock, i had a pretty good line of surplus stores in LA growing up and i miss those today.

Over the years iv managed to scale down my hobby's and like to listen now.

Neighbors used to complain about me messing up their TVs, i bought them a TVI filter, today they complain about my two channel, now my option is to move, good thing that was planned some time ago.

You might want to consider a week's worth of Pissing Off the Neighbors just before your last trip away from home to New Home.

Play it loud, and if it's not good, Play it louder, :unsure:

I live in the next town about a mile a way. I have NO idea where this is located....So some where a mile away is a 1/2 million dollars worth of top of the line audio ....most of which by the looks of things was built before I was born.... I got to get out more!!!

I guess one never knows what the neighbor might be saving.