SOLD : For Sale Klipsch Cornwall II's With Crites crossover also have original XO

Altec Best

I'm going to pass , I don't think the word pristine condition should of been used GLWS

If you use the "audiogon" rating scale, these should be rated anywhere from fair to good.

Excellent-

Speakers should be perfect except for the back or bottom, which may show slight indentations from stand mounting, but the indentations do not show through the veneer. Wood finishes should not show any change in color from sunlight, especially uneven discoloration. Grill cloth should have no pulls, but maybe dusty.

+1

Are we picking nits here ?  I mean common.There is one tiny nick at the top of one cabinet and the black stuff is going to be removed because I am going to remove it so I am removing that photo.How do you get fair condition ? I also have Crites XO and the original XO's for them...

I'm interested in the original crossovers. If will be sold separately from Cornwall, let me know please. 
Thank you.

Make me an offer and will consider it ? Send it through PM's. OK now I have listed these for sale on eBay for $1000. I will sell to a Klipsch forum member for $900 + shipping costs with just the Crites crossovers.

I have these listed now on eBay for $900 and last and final price reduction for forum members is $850... Will throw in the original crossovers as well.So you get the CW II's with the Crites crossovers and the original crossovers... This is a great deal IMO...