Klipsch RF7, RC7 and RS7 in Littleton...

Mystery

Thank YOU, Mystery!!!!

I'm on cloud 9!

Picking them up at 6:30!

Nice! you owe me one. :D

Yes, if luck strikes, RF7's will be almost free by selling RC7 and RS7's

I'm betting when he hears the set together he won't sell any of it. :emotion-29:

Yes, I think you should get rid of other ones and keep this set.

• Like 1

My RF-25s and 35s are going first, but expect to see the RC and RSs up for sale soon too. I simply can't afford to keep them!

I'll be sad to let my 35s go... :-(

They were my first real pair

If those speakers are in good condition then my guess is that you will get over it pretty quick! That said, consider keeping the RF-35 towers as surrounds. You may like them better than the RS-7s. and I definitely would keep the RC-7 up front with the RF-7s. Good Luck and hope the deal works out.

My RF-25s and 35s are going first, but expect to see the RC and RSs up for sale soon too. I simply can't afford to keep them!

If those speakers are in good condition then my guess is that you will get over it pretty quick! That said, consider keeping the RF-35 towers as surrounds. You may like them better than the RS-7s. and I definitely would keep the RC-7 up front with the RF-7s. Good Luck and hope the deal works out.

I disagree. Depending on your setup you may want the RS-7s. I prefer to have my surround speakers at least at the 7 foot level for the tweeter. Hard to do that with the Rf-35.

Cheer up, everybody fondly remembers their first pair.   :wub:   But we also know that the first pair you grab aren't going to the ones you keep for life. 

You're getting older now, it's time to move on, and I think this newest set might just be "the ones" you settle down with.  We're all hoping these are the ones you've been searching for all these years, and that you can make it work this time, now that you know what you really want. 

Uh, what were we talking about?  :rolleyes:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Cheer up, everybody fondly remembers their first pair.   :wub:   But we also know that the first pair you grab aren't going to the ones you keep for life. 

You're getting older now, it's time to move on, and I think this newest set might just be "the ones" you settle down with.  We're all hoping these are the ones you've been searching for all these years, and that you can make it work this time. 

I dunno...I think I'll always make sure I have a place for my RF-3 II's...there's a bit more sentimental value involved in them than just being my first pair. :wub:  ^_^